|Главная||Алфавит||Ответы, Голицынский||100 неправильных глаголов||Словарь с транскрипцией|
Ю. Б. Голицынский. Грамматика.
Это новое издание известного пособия будет одинаково полезно и школьникам, и взрослым - всем, кто хочет овладеть в совершенстве английским языком, занимаясь самостоятельно. |
Пособие содержит практические упражнения различной степени сложности по основным разделам школьного курса английского языка.
Ответы помогут проверить правильность выполнения упражнений, систематизировать и углубить знания школьной программы по английскому языку.
USA UK spelling difference
[ 150 ] [ 151 ] [ 152 ] [ 153 ] [ 154 ] [ 155 ] [ 156 ] [ 157 ] [ 158 ] [ 159 ] [ 160 ] [ 161 ] [ 162 ] [ 163 ] [ 164 ] [ 165 ] [ 166 ] [ 167 ] [ 168 ] [ 169 ] [ 170 ] [ 171 ] [ 172 ] [ 173 ] [ 174 ] [ 175 ] [ 176 ] [ 177 ] [ 178 ] [ 179 ] [ 180 ] [ 181 ] [ 182 ] [ 183 ] [ 184 ] [ 185 ] [ 186 ] [ 187 ] [ 188 ] [ 189 ] [ 190 ] [ 191 ] [ 192 ] [ 193 ] [ 194 ] [ 195 ] [ 196 ] [ 197 ] [ 198 ] [ 199 ] [ 200 ]
Упражнение 1501. In winter I usually go to bed at ten o'clock because I go to school and have to get up early. But in summer, when I don't go to school and live in the country, I like to go to bed late. 2. Do you like to read in bed? 3. We did not want to stay in town on such a hot day, so we went to the country. 4. It is very late. Go to bed at once. 5. Where is your little sister? — She is in bed. Mother always puts her to bed at eight o'clock. 6. In summer my mother does not go to work and I do not go to school. We live in the country. My father goes to work every day, so he stays in town. But sometimes he comes to the counry after work and goes back to town early in the morning, when I am still in bed.
Упражнение 1511. In summer they always go to the south. 2. My father works in a car factory and my mother works in a library. My elder brother studies at our university and I go to school. In the morning father goes to the car factory, mother goes to the library, my brother goes to the university and I go to school. Our grandmother usually goes to the shop in the morning. At the shop she buys bread and milk. 3. My friend lives in the north. 4. We spent the summer in the south. 5. It was very hot in town, and we decided to go to the country. After breakfast we went to the railway station. At the railway station there were a lot of people. The people were standing on the platform and waiting for the train. It was wonderful in the country. At first we went to the woods. It was hot, but when we went into the woods, it became cool. Then we came to a river. We swam in the river, and grandmother was sitting on the grass at the river. In the evening we went to town. 6. Vladivostok is situated in the Far East. 7. Yesterday we were at the theatre. 8. The day before yesterday we were in the park. 9. Tomorrow we shall go to the cinema or to the museum. 10. Where is your brother? — He is in the room, standing at the window. 11. Where is your sister? — She is at school. 12. Where is the child? — He is in bed. Mother put him to bed half an hour ago. 13. Where is your father? — He is at work. 14. Where is your grandfather? — He is at home. 15. Where is Nick? — He is at the stadium.
Упражнение 152At four o'clock, at half past five, at a quarter to three, at sunset, at a quarter past four, at midnight, at five minutes past five, at ten minutes to two, at noon, at sunrise, at twenty-five minutes past two.
Упражнение 1531. at, at. 2. on, at, at, at. 3. on. 4. on. 5. on. 6. on. 7. at. 8. at. 9. at. 10. at, at.
Упражнение 154Last month my aunt didn't go to work. She got up at ten o'clock and went to bed at midnight. She often went to the theatre and to the cinema. But this month she gets up at sunrise because she goes to work again. She works at our university. The academic year at the university begins in September and finishes in May. In January and June students take exams. My aunt goes to the university on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. On Monday she always works at the library. On Friday she usually goes to the country. She gets up at seven o'clock and goes to the railway station. She spends the whole day in the country and returns to town at sunset. Next week my aunt will go to London and next year she will go to New York.
Упражнение 1551. On the fourth of June we shall go to the country. 2. I like to go to the park in autumn. 3. This week we shall meet our friends at the airport. The plane arrives at seven o'clock in the evening. I think that we shall go to bed only at midnight. 4. Last winter he often went to the skating rink on Sundays. 5. Last week we went to the Russian Museum. 6. In summer the sun rises early in the morning and sets late in the evening. 7. Last summer we went to the south. When we were in the south, we went to the sea every day. We got up at sunrise and bathed in the sea. At noon we had dinner and rested. In the evening we went to the park. At sunset we often went to the sea and returned home at half past ten or at eleven. 8. Next year we shall go to the Far East. 9. Next week I shall go to the theatre. 10. Dickens was born in 1812.
Упражнение 156At five o'clock, by five o'clock, since five o'clock, at noon, by noon, since noon, since midnight, by midnight, at midnight, since last year, last year, this year, by 2019, by the twentieth of February, on the twentieth of February, since morning, by night, at night, by the first of November, in November, since summer, on Tuesday, by Friday, at half past two, by tomorrow, at sunrise, by spring, in spring, last spring, since last spring, by winter, next year, by next year, since yesterday.
Упражнение 1571. I haven't heard this song since last winter. 2. She hasn't been to the theatre since last month. 3. We haven't talked about it since last week. 4. You haven't approached the piano since Monday. 5. It is already evening, and you haven't done anything since three o'clock. 6. We haven't been to Moscow since 1999. 7. He hasn't written to us since last year. 8. I haven't seen him since yesterday. 9. She hasn't eaten since morning. 10. We haven't played football since summer.
Упражнение 1581. He will come in an hour. 2. Wait a little, please, I shall return in a few minutes. 3. We shall finish school in a few years. 4. In two or three years everything will change. 5. I haven't been to Estonia since 2009. Next summer I shall go there. I shall spend the whole summer there and return to St Petersburg by the first of September. 6. Last Sunday we got up at sunrise and by seven o'clock we were ready to go. At ten minutes past seven we started. We went to the bus stop. There were few people at the stop: on Sunday people don't like to get up at sunrise. The bus arrived at the stop in ten minutes. We got on the bus to go to the railway station. In half an hour we were already there. At the railway station we met our friends on the platform. In an hour we were already in the country. We went to the woods. It was hot, but when we went into the woods, it became cool. We spent the whole day in the country and returned to town at sunset.
Упражнение 1591. to, of. 2. of. 3. of. 4. to. 5. to. 6. to, of, of, to, of, to. 7. of, to. 8. to, of. 9. of. 10. to. 11, of. 12. of, to. 13. of. 14. to. 15. of. 16. of.
Упражнение 1601. by. 2. with. 3. by. 4. with. 5. by. 6. with. 7. by. 8. with. 9. by. 10. by. 11. with. 12. with. 13. bv. 14. with. 15. by.
Упражнение 1611. to, to, at, V. 2. about, at, to, V. 3. V, at, V. 4. of, V, to, for. 5. of. 6. of. 7. V. 8. at. 9. to. 10. for, in. 11.to, of. 12. of. 13. to, for, to, to, of, in, to, V. 14. V, of, at, by. 15. about. 16. of, V, of. 17. at, V, to, on, at, of, to.
Упражнение 1621. Walk along this corridor, turn the corner at the end of the corridor and go into the first room. 2. In five minutes everybody was sitting at the table and listening to their grandmother. 3. He looked at the boats sailing down the river. 4. Last year we travelled about Europe. 5. He was walking along the street and looking at the faces of the passersby. 6. The dog ran to the river, jumped into the water, swam across the river and ran into the woods. 7. He crossed the street and entered the cafe. 8. She was walking about the room. 9. They sailed across the southern seas. 10. Walk along this path across the field and through the wood, and in two or three hours you will come to a river. 11. They were walking about the town from sunrise till sunset, talked to many people, looked at splendid palaces and monuments. In the evening they returned to the hotel tired but pleased. 12. Tom Sawyer jumped over the fence and ran along the street. In a few seconds he turned the corner and disappeared.
Упражнение 1631. is, is. 2. is, is. 3. is, is. 4. are, am. 5. am. 6. is, is. 7. is, is. 8. are, are, are. 9. is, is. 10. are, am, am. 11. is, is, is. 12. is, is. 13. is, is. 14. is. 15. is, is. 16. is. 17. is. 18. is. 19. is. 20. is, are, is, is, is, is, is, is, are.
Упражнение 1641. What's your name? — My name is Ann.
2. What's your address? — My address is 45 Oxford Street.
3. Where are you from? — I'm from London.
4. Who is the man in this photograph? — He is my father.
5. What is his name? — His name is John.
6. Where is he? — He is in London.
7. I am Lena and this is Nick. He is my brother. He is ten (years old) and I am twelve (years old). We are from St Petersburg.
8. I am a pupil. I am at school.
9. My brother is a painter. He is not an engineer.
10. My sister is at work. She is a doctor.
11. He is a student.
12. Are you a student? — No, I am a doctor.
13. My sister is at home.
14. We are not at school. We are at home.
15. My brother is a pupil. He is at school.
16. Is your mother at home? — No, she is at work.
17. Is your cousin at home? — No, he is at school. He is a pupil.
18. Is your sister a teacher? — No, she is a student.
19. Is your father at work? — No, he is at home.
20. Is your sister a typist? — Yes, she is. — Is she at home? — No, she is at work.
21. My grandfather is a scientist.
22. My mother is not a teacher. She is a doctor. She is a very good doctor.
Упражнение 1651. My name is Kate.
2. I am fourteen (years old).
3. I'm Russian. I'm from St Petersburg.
4. I'm a pupil.
5. My favourite sport is tennis.
6. I'm interested in music.
7. My favourite subject is English.
8. My father is a programmer. He isn't interested in politics. His favourite sports are football and swimming.
9. My mother is a dentist. She is interested in art.
10. We are always busy, but we are very happy to be together.
11. Whose pen is this? — It is my pen.
12. Whose book is this? — It is your book.
13. Whose table is this? — It is my brother's table.
14. Whose bag is this? — It is my mother's bag.
15. Whose pencil is this? — It is my sister's pencil.
16. Is this your exercise book? — Yes, it is.
17. Is this your brother's exercise book? — No, it is my exercise book.
18. Where is your table? — It is in the middle of the room.
19. Where is your pen? — It is in my pocket.
20. Where is your exercise book? — It is on the table.
21. Where is your mother? — She is at work.
22. Where is your brother? — He is at school.
23. Where is your sister? — She is at home.
24. Whose pencil is this? — It is my pencil. — And where is my pencil? — It is on the table.
25. Whose watch is this? — It is my watch. — And where is my watch? — It is on the table.
26. Where is your laptop (notebook)? — It is on the writing desk in the study.
Упражнение 1661. Where are you? — I am in the kitchen.
2. Where is Fred? — He is in the garage.
3. Where are Lisa and John? — They are at college.
4. Are you busy? — No, I am not. Mike is busy. He is the busiest person I've ever met.
5. It is ten o'clock. She is late again.
6. How are you? — I am not very well today. — I am sorry to hear that.
7. We are interested in classical music.
8. Vera is afraid of snakes.
9. My grandmother isn't nervous and she is rarely upset. She is the kindest person I've ever seen. My grandmother is really wonderful.
10. I'm. sorry. They are not at the office at the moment.
11. Where are the keys? — In your jacket.
12. What is the time, please? — Two o'clock.
13. It is the biggest meal I've ever had.
14. Which sport do you think is the most dangerous?
15. Chess and aerobics are not as exciting as skydiving and figure skating.
16. Debt is the worst kind of poverty.
17. The game is not worth the candle.
18. Do you have any idea where he is?
19. Used cars are cheaper but less reliable than new cars.
20. What is the weather forecast for tomorrow?
21. Art is long, life is short.
22. You are the best friend I've ever had.
23. I don't remember what his telephone number is.
24. Two heads are better than one.
25. You are right. That's a lot of money! Coffee is really very expensive this week.
Упражнение 167My aunt was very depressed last Sunday. The weather was terrible. It was cold and rainy. Her husband was not at home. He was at hospital because he was sick. Her children were not at school. They were not in the yard, they were in the living room. The TV was broken. The children were not only upset, they were very angry. The neighbours were not happy because her children were too noisy.
The house was not clean. The sink was broken. There were dirty dishes on the kitchen table and in the sink. There was nothing in the fridge. There were no vegetables for dinner, there was no juice for her children. There was not even bread in the house! She was tired and hungry. She was just exhausted.
Упражнение 1681. I am a pupil. 2. He is a pilot. 3. She is a doctor. 4. We are schoolchildren. 5. You are workers. 6. You are a worker. 7. They are pupils. 8. I am at home. 9. He is at school. 10. Is she at the cinema? 11. We are in the park. 12. Are they at the theatre? 13. Is she young? 14. He is old. 15. She is not old. 16. They are strong. 17. She is ill. 18. Are you ill? 19. Is he ill? 20. I am not ill. 21. I was ill yesterday. 22. She was not ill. 23. We were at the cinema. 24. The weather was fine. It was warm and sunny. My children were at school and my husband was at work. I was in the garden. There were a lot of beautiful flowers there. It was in spring. I was happy.
Упражнение 1691. The students are. 2. They were, there was. 3. They will be, they are. 4. My father is. 5. He was. 6. I shall be. 7. My sister will not be. 8. She will be. 9. Will you be. 10. Was your father. 11. My sister was. 12. She is not. 13. We were. 14. Where is your mother, she is. 15. Where were you, I was. 16. My family will be. 17. Is your little sister, she is. 18. Will you be, I shall. 19. My granny was, she was. 20. My friend is. 21. He will be. 22. Where are your books, they are. 23. Where are your friends, they are. 24. Is you notebook, it is. 25. The library is.
Упражнение 170Ronald Wood is a managing director of the First Bank of Kingsville on Main Street. He is always on abusiness trip. Yesterday he was in Geneva. Tomorrow he will be in London. Last week he was in Chicago. Next week he will be in New Orleans. At the moment he is in Amsterdam. In two hours he will be in the Hague. Three days ago he was in Paris. At the end of his trip he is usually very tired but happy.
He is with his family now. His sons are so much excited. They have got new toys from their father. Everybody in the family is very glad to see him at home again.
Упражнение 1711. Yesterday they were at the library.
2. They are at school now.
3. Tomorrow they will be at the theatre.
4. At the moment he is not here.
5. On Sunday he will be at the concert.
6. Last Saturday he was at the stadium.
7. My brother is at school now.
8. My brother was at the cinema yesterday.
9. My brother will be at home tomorrow.
10. Will you be at home tomorrow?
11. Was she in the park yesterday?
12. Is he in the yard now?
13. Where is father?
14. Where were you yesterday?
15. Where will he be tomorrow?
16. My books were on the table. Where are they now?
17. My mother was not at work yesterday. She was at home.
18. My friend is not in the park. He is at school.
19. Tomorrow at three o'clock Nick and Mike will be in the yard.
20. We were not in the south last summer. We were in Moscow.
21. Tomorrow my grandfather will be in the village.
22. When will your sister be at home?
23. Will you be a pilot? — No, I shall be a sailor.
24. My sister was a student last year, and now she is a doctor. — Will you be a doctor, too? — No, I shall not be a doctor. I shall be an engineer.
25. They were not at the cinema.
26. They are not at school.
27. They are at home.
28. Were you in the park yesterday?
29. Was he at school yesterday?
30. He was a worker.
31. She was a teacher.
32. He will be an excellent journalist.
Упражнение 1721. Timothy is feeding. 2. Mr Jones is cleaning. 3. Nancy is painting. 4. Our neighbours are washing. 5. I am washing. 6. Who is fixing. 7. What is she doing, she is dancing. 8. The children are brushing. 9. What is he doing, he is fixing. 10. They are having. 11. The boys are running. 12. I am doing. 13. John and his friends are going. 14. Ann is sitting, she is studying. 15. A young man is standing, he is smoking. 16. The old man is walking. 17. The dog is lying. 18. Are you having. 19. What language are you studying. 20. Who is lying. 21. What are they talking. 22. It is still raining. 23. I am opening. 24. John is playing. 25. My friend is collecting, he is writing. 26. She is feeling. 27. We are having.
Упражнение 173It is not raining any more, it is clearing up and the sun is shining. The jazz band is playing in the park. A lot of people are listening to the music and they are really having a good time. But they are not dancing yet. There is a coffee shop there. Only seven people are sitting there, and only five people are waiting in the queue. Some people are having sandwiches and drinking coffee, tea or fruit juices. Boys and girls over there are laughing and making a lot of noise. They are playing games and Tom is taking pictures. So what is going on?
Упражнение 1741. I am reading.
2. He is not writing.
3. We are not working.
4. Are you reading?
5. Is he sleeping?
6. Nick and Mike are playing football.
7. Kate is playing the piano.
8. She is not singing.
9. My sister is sleeping.
10. Is father drinking tea?
11. Are your parents drinking tea?
12. I am not sleeping.
13. She is sitting at the table.
14. We are doing an exercise.
15. We are not bathing.
16. Are they playing in the yard?
17. Nina and Ann are washing the floor.
18. Nick is helping his mother.
19. Are you helping your father?
20. My sister is reading an interesting book.
21. They are going to school.
22. Are you going to school?
23. Is he working?
24. Is your grandmother going to the shop?
25. He is buying sweets.
26. What is your sister doing?
27. Where are the children playing?
28. Why are you laughing?
29. Where are they going?
30. What are these boys carrying?
31. I am sitting on a bench in the park and feeding birds.
32. Mother is sitting on the sofa in the drawing room and watching TV.
33. This is a photo of my friends. Tom is playing the guitar and Jane is singing.
34. And here they are dancing at my birthday party.
Упражнение 1751. My working day begins, I get, switch, do, it takes, we have, my father and I leave, he takes, my mother is, she leaves, we gather, we watch, talk. 2. My sister gets. 3. She is, she goes. 4. Jane is, she does. 5. She has. 6. She goes. 7. It takes. 8. She speaks.
Упражнение 1761. Andrea Schatzmann lives, she gets, takes, she doesn't normally have, she catches, her first class starts, she always has, the cafeteria food is, it is, her afternoon classes are, she is, she usually has, she has, she goes, a few friends usually go, he picks, he drives, they often go, she sometimes goes, she invites, they listen, talk, Mr and Mrs Connor often take, she calls, they never talk, it is, she usually calls, it is. 2. What time does Andrea usually get up? 3. When does she catch the bus? 4. Does she take a shower in the morning? 5. Does she go home for lunch? 6. When does she go swimming? 7. How does she get to the pool? 8. What does she do on Saturday evenings?
Упражнение 1771. I work.
2. We work.
3. They do not work.
4. Do you work? — Yes, I do.
5. Does he work? — No, he doesn't. He studies.
6. My brother does not study. He works.
7. Do you wear glasses?
8. Do you help people?
9. Does he like to read fairy tales?
10. Does she like to play the violin?
11. My sister does not read books.
12. Our grandmother likes to sleep on the sofa.
13. Do you like to rest in the armchair?
14. We eat and drink in the kitchen.
15. My brother does not like to read newspapers.
16. We sleep in the bedroom.
17. My brother sleeps on the sofa in the living room.
18. My sister dresses before the mirror.
19. My uncle writes books.
20. We write exercises at school.
21. I spend my pocket money on ice cream.
22. He reads all the time and does not like to watch TV.
Упражнение 1781. Where do you live? — I live in Moscow.
2. When do you have your holidays? — In January.
3. What do you like best at school?
4. My brother works at a hospital. He is a doctor. He gets up at twenty minutes past seven. He works in the morning and in the afternoon. In the evening he does not work. In the evening he rests.
5. Does your sister speak French? — No, she doesn't. She speaks German, and her husband speaks English.
6. When do you get up? — I get up at a quarter to seven.
7. When does your brother get up? — He gets up at twenty minutes to eight. — And does your sister also get up at twenty minutes to eight? — No, she doesn't. My brother goes to school, and my sister does not go to school. She is not a pupil yet. She gets up at nine o'clock.
8. He doesn't wash his hands before meals.
9. This boy whistles in class.
10. He doesn't play any musical instrument.
11. They play football and like to watch cartoons.
12. They like their school holidays, especially the summer holidays.
13. The girl's birthday is (on) the thirty-first of December.
14. That is why (Therefore) she gets a lot of presents.
Упражнение 179My uncle is an engineer. He is very busy. His working day begins early in the morning. He gets up at seven o'clock. He washes, dresses and has breakfast. After breakfast he goes to work. He works at an institute. He likes his work. He is married. His wife is a.doctor. She works at a hospital. In the evening she studies French. She attends French classes. My uncle does not speak French. He speaks Russian and German. He studies English. In the evening he attends English classes. My uncle's son is a pupil. He goes to school. At school he studies English and Japanese.
Упражнение 1801. I am taking — I take.
2. He is helping — he helps.
3. They are going — they go.
4. She is playing — she plays.
5. I am reading — I read.
6. He is sleeping — he sleeps.
7. We are drinking — we drink.
8. They are go ing — they go.
9. I am not sleeping — I do not sleep.
10. She is not drinking — she does not drink.
11. We are not watching — we do not watch.
12. They are not eating — they do not eat.
13. My mother is not working — my mother does not work.
14. Are you working — do you work.
15. Is he playing — does he play.
16. Are they eating — do they eat.
17. Is your sister resting — does your sister rest.
18. What are you doing — what do you do.
19. What are you reading — what do you read.
20. What are they eating — what do they eat.
21. What is your brother drinking — what does your brother drink.
22. Is everybody having — does everybody have.
23. Is she taking — how often does she take.
24. Where are they going — where do they go.
25. Are they speaking — what language do they usually speak.
Упражнение 1811. He works.
2. Does he work.
3. He doesn't work.
4. They read.
5. Do they read.
6. They do not read.
7. The children are eating.
8. Are the children eating.
9. The children are not eating.
10. Do you play.
11. When do you play.
12. What does Nick do. 13. Does he go. 14. We do not dance. 15. Kate is dancing. 16. Does Kate sing. 17. Where does he go. 18. He does not sleep. 19. My granny sleeps. 20. When do you sleep. 21. Nina is not sleeping. 22. Where does John live, he lives. 23. My friends from Switzerland speak. 24. Does Elvire speak. She does. 25. She doesn't only speak (She doesn't speak only) Italian.
Упражнение 1821. Tom plays. 2. He doesn't play. 3. I am wearing. 4. I am not wearing. 5. My friend does not like. 6. I am not reading. 7. Is he sleeping. 8. We do not go. 9. My sister eats. 10. She is not eating. 11. They do. 12. They do not go. 13. My father does not work. 14. He works. 15. I read. 16. I do not read. 17. I am writing. 18. I am not writing. 19. They are playing. 20. They are not playing. 21. Are they playing. 22. He helps. 23. Does he help. 24. He does not help. 25. Do you go. 26. Is she working. 27. Is he delivering. 28. Do you go. Who is.
Упражнение 1831. His father is not watching, he is sleeping, he is. 2. Pat is not cooking, she is talking, she cooks. 3. I am not drinking, I am writing. 4. I do not drink, I drink. 5. Is your friend doing. 6. Does your friend go. 7. The baby is sleeping. 8. The baby always sleeps. 9. My grandmother does not work. 10. My father is not sleeping, he is working. 11. I usually get. 12. What is your sister doing, she is washing. 13. When do you usually come, I come. 14. Where does your cousin work, he works. 15. Does your sister study, she goes. 16. My cousin goes. 17. My mother is not playing, she plays. 18. When do you listen. 19. Who is making. 20. Are you reading and thinking. 21. They are, they don't go. 22. What is she talking.
Упражнение 1841. I am sitting. 2. I am not working. 3. Eric is talking, Kenny is not listening, he is thinking. 4. My friend lives. 5. My cousin does not live. 6. The children are not sleeping now. 7. The children play. 8. They do not go. 9. She reads. 10. She does not read. 11. She is not reading. 12. I am writing. 13. I am not drinking. 14. I go. 15. I do not go. 16. He is not working. 17. He is playing. 18. Is he playing. 19. My mother works. 20. My aunt does not work. 21. Do you work. 22. Does your father work. 23. Are you playing. 24. The clouds are moving, the sun is appearing, it is getting. 25. His health is improving. 26. Who is playing. 27. Henry usually wears, he is wearing. 28. Who is listening.
Упражнение 1851. I do not know. 2. Do they want. 3. She thinks, he drives. 4. He understands, he eats, he always forgets. 5. Who is that man, who is standing, don't you recognize, it is. 6. I have, I am having. 7. Does your family leave, we always go, we all like, mother stays, father returns. 8. Where are Tom and Nick, they are having. 9. What are you doing, we are listening. 10. Do you want, I do. 11. Michael knows, he wants, he has. 12. Are you reading, it is, there are, are you, I am, I do not know. 13. We are having. 14. He feels. 15. I think, she doesn't feel. 16. Do you see, I mean. 17. Do you hear, she is saying. 18. He doesn't feel. 19. Ron is earning, they think, he is. 20. Are they coming, I believe. 21. I believe. 22. He dislikes, he likes.
Упражнение 186There is, it is eating, it is giving, I think, monkeys like, I want, where do they live, the tiger wants, it is going, the lion is looking, do you think, it wants, when do the lions and tigers have, the keepers bring, they make, everybody knows, they are.
Упражнение 1871. I often go. 2. We sometimes go. 3. Andrew gets, he lives, he is never. 4. It is, Victor is doing, his sister is reading, his mother and grandmother are talking. 5. I am writing, who lives, I write. 6. It takes. 7. Where are you going, I am hurrying. 8. When do your lessons begin, they begin. 9. Where is your sister, she is doing. 10. It usually takes. 11. Where is Boris, I am looking, he is having. 12. I am looking, do you have, I don't want, it is, it is, it has. 13. I don't know, I am going.
Упражнение 1881. Do you keep, I don't think, it is, I usually have, I eat. 2. He is learning, he wants. 3. The teacher knows, the girl doesn't often argue. 4. I think, she often worries. 5. Barbara's boss sees, she is always late. 6. I am calling, I want, it is. 7. Do you hear, how is your job going, I am enjoying, I have, is (the only problem), the food is, I eat, I am getting. 8. Ruth is learning, she likes, she wants. 9. Do you understand, what language he is speaking. 10. Is your English getting, I think. 11. We know, he never takes. 12. They think, he learns, he knows, he speaks. 13. He is just working. 14. I don't like, I am enjoying, I am. 15. Do you have, Rick is, I don't see, he is visiting. 16. We don't have, I am coming. 17. She is trying, I think, she always has. 18. She tries. 19. My little brother doesn't play, that is why he is practising. 20. My grandmother is, she is baking, she bakes. 21. Tom is, he is, he is yawning. 22. I am, that is, I am crying.
Упражнение 1891. I shall go. 2. Не will give. 3. The nurse will lead. 4. I'll take off and put on. 5. Dr Setton will come in, shake, and say. 6. I'll stand. 7. He'll take. 8. He'll take. 9. He'll take. 10. He'll examine. 11. He'll listen. 12. He'll take and do. 13. I'll go and wait. 14. Dr Setton will call and say.
Упражнение 1901. I shall play. 2. I shall not play. 3. Will you play. 4. He plays. 5. He does not play. 6. Does he play. 7. They are playing. 8. They are not playing. 9. Are they playing. 10. Nick is walking. 11. Nick goes. 12. Nick will go. 13.1 miss. 14. Do you ever buy. 15. Do you think, it is. 16. What present will your mother receive.
A: The weather is.
B: It'll be.
A: It's getting, I think, it'll be.
B: You are, it is getting, my feet are freezing, you know.
A: You never know, they say, fog will cover, it will clear and become.
B: Are you kidding, I'm freezing, where is the bus, we are still waiting, the bus never arrives, I am going, are you coming or staying.
Упражнение 1911. Will you come. 2. Will you read. 3. Do you read. 4. Are you reading. 5. I shall not see. 6. What will you do. 7. What will your friend do. 8. Where will you go. 9. Where do you go. 10. Where are you going. 11. Mary is dancing. 12. She dances. 13. Will she dance. 14. He will go. 15. We go. 16. Kate is going. 17. Will you help. 18. I am not playing. 19. My brother plays. 20. They will not take. 21. Do you like. 22. Will you eat. 23. Nick reads. 24. Mother works. 25. He is not sleeping. 26- Will your brother go. 27. We shall not go. 28. I am not learning. 29. She lives. 30. My father shoots. 31. He is carrying.
Упражнение 192Упражнение 192 1. My sister does not like. 2. When do you go. 3. What is he reading. 4. What does he read. 5. What will he read. 6. Will you give. 7. Where will she be. 8. Where will she go. 9. Will she go. 10. They will stay. 11. What are you doing, I see, you are not reading. 12. When will you finish, it is, it is. 13. How do you usually spend. 14. What will you do. 15. They are not drinking, I think, they are watching. 16. What does your father drink. 17. When do you get, I get. 18. My brother does not usually get, he gets, he will get. 19. Why will she come. 20. We shall go. 21. Our friends always go. 22. The kitten is playing. 23. Are your parents watching. 24. My sister is not resting, she is helping, she helps.
Упражнение 1931. You cross. 2. You cross. 3. You translate. 4. She is. 5. You do not hurry. 6. It rains. 7. My friend comes. 8. He comes. 9. You leave. 10. You give. 11. You miss. 12. You come. 13. You do not give. 14. Mother comes. 15. You don't finish. 16. He comes. 17. You leave. 18. I get.
Упражнение 1941. I stay, I shall call, we shall have. 2. He will go, he is. 3. I return, I shall ring. 4. You will pass, you arrive. 5. I shall stay, she comes, we shall go, she brings. 6. I shall go, I leave. 7. He returns, he will call. 8. I see, I shall tell. 9. We shall gather, my brother comes. 10. I shall sing, you tell. 11. You will join, we gather. 12. What will you do, you come. 13. They cross, they will see. 14. She gets, she will go. 15. What shall we do, it rains. 16. What will she do, she sees. 17. The bus is, you will be, you get. 18. It is, our car will not start.
Упражнение 1951. The weather is, we shall probably go. 2. He still has, doesn't feel, he will not go. 3. You decide, you will eat. 4. I drink, I shall get. 5. They go, they will visit. 6. She doesn't work, her boss will fire, hire. 7. Shall I see, you start. 8. What will he do, he comes. 9. Where will they go, the weather is. 10. He will ring, he returns. 11. It rains, we shall stay. 12. She will walk, it is not. 13. He will come, he leaves. 14. You leave. 15. We are tired, we shall stop, have. 16. You miss. 17. She will make, she flies. 18. He starts, he will spend. 19. He will watch, he finishes.
Упражнение 1961. You spill, you don't do, you will have, you break, you will have. 2. I shall not speak, he apologizes. 3. Peter will introduce, we meet. 4. We shall go, he comes. 5. Mother comes, she comes. 6. Will you go, I shan't, I shall stay, help, I shall come, I finish. 7. You come. 8. I shall speak, I see. 9. You ask, I shall be, I am, I shall make, I make, the other students will laugh, the other students laugh, I shall bе, I am, I shall cry.
Упражнение 1971. It is, it often rains, a cold wind often blows. 2. The weather is fine, it is, the sun is shining, a soft wind is blowing, small white clouds are sailing. 3. It is raining. 4. It will rain, you will get, you do not put. 5. Birds come, sing. 6. Somebody is singing. 7. It does not usually snow. 8. What's the weather like, is it snowing, it isn't. 9. Shall we go, we shall, it snows, there is. 10. What will you do, we shall go, the weather does not change, will you come, I do not have. 11. We have, they will inform. 12. We play, it will produce. 13. We put, they will stop. 14. We employ, they will help.
Упражнение 1981. He will do his English exercises if he doesn't have anything to do. 2. If I don't help him, he will not write his paper tomorrow. 3. He will not go to the library tonight. 4. If he does not go to the library, he will be at home. 5. We shall be at home tomorrow. 6. If we are at home tomorrow, we shall see this programme on TV. 7. She will not be at home tomorrow. 8. If she is not at home tomorrow, leave a message for her. 9. Tomorrow the weather will be fine. 10. If the weather is fine tomorrow, we shall go to the country. 11. When she comes to school, she takes off her coat. 12. When she comes to school, she will take off her coat. 13. As soon as he remembers this funny scene, he begins laughing. 14. As soon as he remembers this funny scene, he will begin laughing. 15. I shall come home at six o'clock. 16. When I come home, I shall ring you up. 17. She will ring us up in the evening. 18. If she rings you up, ask her to bring me the book. 19. I shall see Tom tomorrow. 20. As soon as I see Tom, I shall tell him about it. 21. I shall go to Paris next week. 22. Before I go to Paris, I shall ring you up.
Упражнение 1991. What did your neighbours do. 2. Mr Smith fixed. 3. His wife watered. 4. Their children cleaned, they played. 5. Their boys listened, watched. 6. Their little girl cried, smiled. 7. Her brothers shouted. 8. Mrs Smith worked. 9. She baked. 10. She cooked. 11. She washed, looked. 12. The children brushed, yawned, went. 13. Their mother changed, brushed, talked. 14. Her husband smoked, talked. 15. They waited, the bus arrived. 16. They visited. 17. They danced. 18. Mr and Mrs Smith rested, they really had. 19. Did Mr Smith fix, did Mrs Smith water, did their children clean, did they play, when did their boys watch, who baked, did Mrs Smith cook, did the children go, why did Mr Smith and Mrs Smith have.
Упражнение 200On Monday we had five lessons. The first lesson was Russian. At this lesson we wrote a dictation and did some exercises. Nick went to the blackboard. He answered well and got a "five". Pete did not get a "five" because he did not know his lesson. After the second lesson I went to the canteen. I ate a sandwich and drank a cup of tea. I did not drink milk. After school I did not go home at once. I went to the library and changed my books. Then I went home.
Признаки основных форм в глагольной системе английских времен.Грамматическая категория времени передает отношение действия к моменту речи. Соответственно, глагол может иметь формы настоящего, прошедшего и будущего времени. Название любого из двенадцати английских времен начинается с одного из трех слов: Present, Past, Future. Есть четыре вида настоящего, четыре вида прошедшего и четыре вида будущего, которые известны как Simple, Progressive, Perfect и Perfect Progressive. Особое внимание учащимся следует обратить на ключевые слова, так как именно они помогают сориентироваться, какой вид глагола в каждом времени следует использовать, чтобы точно передать смысл высказывания.
Признаки PROGRESSIVE (CONTINUOUS):