|Главная||Алфавит||Ответы, Голицынский||100 неправильных глаголов||Словарь с транскрипцией|
Ю. Б. Голицынский. Грамматика.
Это новое издание известного пособия будет одинаково полезно и школьникам, и взрослым - всем, кто хочет овладеть в совершенстве английским языком, занимаясь самостоятельно. |
Пособие содержит практические упражнения различной степени сложности по основным разделам школьного курса английского языка.
Ответы помогут проверить правильность выполнения упражнений, систематизировать и углубить знания школьной программы по английскому языку.
USA UK spelling difference
[ 250 ] [ 251 ] [ 252 ] [ 253 ] [ 254 ] [ 255 ] [ 256 ] [ 257 ] [ 258 ] [ 259 ] [ 260 ] [ 261 ] [ 262 ] [ 263 ] [ 264 ] [ 265 ] [ 266 ] [ 267 ] [ 268 ] [ 269 ] [ 270 ] [ 271 ] [ 272 ] [ 273 ] [ 274 ] [ 275 ] [ 276 ] [ 277 ] [ 278 ] [ 279 ] [ 280 ] [ 281 ] [ 282 ] [ 283 ] [ 284 ] [ 285 ] [ 286 ] [ 287 ] [ 288 ] [ 289 ] [ 290 ] [ 291 ] [ 292 ] [ 293 ] [ 294 ] [ 295 ] [ 296 ] [ 297 ] [ 298 ] [ 299 ] [ 300 ]
Упражнение 250I. He is working, he will finish, you come, he will be. 2. Has Pete gone, I think, he usually plays, he is not. 3. He was reading. 4. Will you go, I am, I am doing, I have not yet written, you wait, I shall go, I want, I haven't had. 5. The children had done, mother came, she came, they were playing. 6. I lost, I was playing. 7. You come. 8. Where do you usually borrow. 9. He has ever seen.
Упражнение 251I. Mike eats, he is eating, I saw, he was eating, he said, he had eaten, he will fall, he eats. 2. They were walking, talking, Nick stopped, said, I have lost, you do not find, we shall have. 3. I came, I learnt, my train had already left. 4. What was he doing, you saw. 5.I shall give, I finish. 6. The ship was crossing, a great storm broke. 7. I've never heard. 8. Her parents were having, he phoned.
Упражнение 2521. The rain has stopped, the sun is shining. 2. You help, I shall do. 3. I always get, I shall get. 4. What are you reading, I am reading, I am, Tom will soon come, I want, he comes. 5. You see, I want. 6. I came, my brother was sleeping. 7. When will you come, I shall come, I am not. 8. I don't like. 9. He came. 10. I shall ring, I come. 11. I shall show, you like. 12. He had come. 13. Pete will certainly help, you ask. 14. This little boy has never seen. 15. You arrive. 16. He had known, we met. 17. Has he heard.
Упражнение 2531. I put, where are they, I have eaten, will you bring, you do not make, granny is sleeping. 2. Have you ever been. 3. What was Nick doing, you rang, he was playing, he told, he had already written. 4. Why is she sleeping, it is, she never sleeps. 5 . Will you go, I have already been, I was, I borrow, I did not go, I had (have) not read, I am reading, I shall go, I finish. 6. I receive. 7. We had already made. 8. They have ever talked.
Упражнение 2541. Autumn has come, it is, it is getting, the days are getting, it often rains, it will be. 2. I had done, I quickly ran, my friends were waiting. 3. We had. 4. What have you learnt, I am, I have not done, I was, did not know, I shall be, you don't prepare, you will get. 5. What were you doing. 6. Mike always does, he will begin, his father has promised. 7. Mary came, her brother was reading, she had brought.
Упражнение 2551. Where are you going, I am just taking. 2. Our students have done, they are, they know, they hope, they will make. 3. The expedition has covered, they are still. 4. Will you go. 5. Nick said, he had read. 6. My father combined. 7. A great number of students were studying, I entered. 8. The storm was raging, the sailors were trying. 9. He had changed. 10.I entered, the students were listening. 11. She has ever read.
Упражнение 256I looked, it was raining, you will get, you go, I won't, I shall take, we have, I wanted, I found, there was, they all were, I took, carried, I went, it was still raining, I went, sat, a young woman came, sat, I had finished, was, I absent-mindedly took, started, she stopped, I had taken, I returned, I went, took, got, I had met, was riding, she saw, she said, you have had, haven't you.
Упражнение 2571. I shall do. 2. I shall be doing. 3. I shall have done. 4. I shall begin, I shall be doing, my father will come, I shall have done, we shall go. 5. My family will be having. 6. I shall be reading, I shall have done. 7. I shall be writing. 8. I shall not go, I shall be watching. 9. What will you do. 10. Will you play. 11. What will you be doing. 12. Will you have done. 13. When will you go. 14. How many pages will you have read.
Упражнение 2581. a) My father works at an institute.
b) My father has been working at the institute since 1995.
2. a) My grandmother is cooking dinner.
b) My grandmother has been cooking dinner since two o'clock.
3. a) My sister is sleeping.
b) My sister has been sleeping since five o'clock.
4. a) Mother is doing the flat.
b) Mother has been doing the flat since morning.
5. a) Grandfather is watching TV.
b) Grandfather has been watching TV since six o'clock.
6. a) My uncle writes poems.
b) My uncle has been writing poems since childhood.
7. a) She is reading.
b) She has been reading since morning.
8. a) They are playing volleyball.
b) They have been playing volleyball since three o'clock.
9. a) We study English.
b) We have been studying English since 2010.
Упражнение 2591. a) She is still studying Spanish.
b) She has already been studying Spanish for two years.
2. a) They are still living in the country.
b) They have already been living in the country for four months.
3. a) She is still speaking on the phone.
b) She has already been speaking on the phone for twenty minutes.
4. a) My brother is still solving this difficult problem.
b) He has already been solving this problem for half an hour.
5. a) She is still writing a letter to her grandmother.
b) She has already been writing this letter for an hour.
6. a) They are still fishing.
b) They have been fishing for five hours already.
7. a) My grandparents are still playing lotto.
b) They have been playing lotto for two hours already.
8. a) They are still arguing.
b) They have been arguing for two hours already.
9. a) She is still sleeping.
b) She has already been sleeping for two hours.
10. a) He is still doing his homework.
b) He has been doing his homework for three hours already.
11. a) The boys are still playing football.
b) They have already been playing football for forty minutes.
12. a) The girls are still changing their clothes.
b) They have already been changing their clothes for half an hour.
13. a) The actors and actresses are still rehearsing this scene.
b) They have been rehearsing this scene for three hours already.
14. a) The children are still running in the park.
b) They have been running in the park for three hours already.
15. a) He is still writing his new book.
b) He has already been writing his new book for two years.
16. a) He is still learning Hamlet's soliloquy by heart.
b) He has been learning Hamlet's soliloquy for two days already.
17. a) We are still redecorating our flat.
b) We have already been redecorating our flat for half a month.
Упражнение 2601. This man is, he writes, he has been writing, he has already written. 2. What have you been doing. 3. She always helps, she has been helping, they have already washed, dusted, they are cooking. 4. He is running, he has been running. 5. What are they doing, they are working, they have been working. 6. Where is he, he is, he is playing, they have been playing. 7. I live, I have been living. 8. My father works, he has been working. 9. Have you found, I am still looking, I have already been looking, have not yet found. 10. You have been playing. 11. You have been sleeping. 12. I have been waiting, have not yet received. 13. She has already been doing, she has not yet done. 14.I have been waiting. 15. What are you doing, I am reading, I have been reading, I have already read. 16.I have not heard. 17.I have just received, I have not yet received. 18. The weather is, the sun has been shining. 19. I wind 20. What are you doing, I have been waiting. 21. Where are your gloves, I have put. 22. I am staying, I've been staying, I am having, I am taking, I've already seen, I've just taken, which rises, provides. 23. I am going, I am, it is starving, Jane has already fed.
Упражнение 2611. We have known each other for four years.
2. I have always wanted to study English.
3. Where is Nina? — She has been at home for two hours.
4. Where are the children? — They are still playing in the park.
5. My brother has been an engineer for three years.
6. My friend has known English since childhood.
7. I have already been watching you for half an hour.
8. Is your brother still ill? — No, he has already recovered. He has already been studying physics for three days., He wants to get an excellent mark for (in) the exam.
9.I have wanted to read this book for a long time.
10. I have already been trying to find my old exercise book for twenty minutes. 11. They have already been living in New York for ten years.
12. My aunt is an actress. She has always liked the theatre.
13. Has your father returned from the North yet? — Yes, he has been at home for two weeks.
14.I have been thinking of it for three days already.
15. My sister drinks white coffee. And I have always preferred black coffee.
16. We are very glad to see you. We have been waiting for you (for) the whole month.
17. Are you still reading this book? How long have you been reading it? 18. My sister has already been studying music for five years.
19. I have been looking for you the whole evening. Where have you been all the time?
20. They have already been writing the essay for two hours.
Упражнение 2621. I was afraid I should be late. 2. Did you think we should pick all the apples in three days? 3. He hoped you would often visit him. 4. They expected he would be at home in a few days. 5. We weren't sure he would j arrive at our party. 6. She promised that she would finish the work in a week. 7. I thought Henry would help us. 8.I hoped we should enjoy the show. 9. She expected he would win the race.
Упражнение 263I. We shall not be. 2. We should not be. 3. He will be. 4. He would be. 5. When will you be. 6. I should be. 7. Bob will do, he will do. 8. He would see. 9. We shall have. 10. He would say, I shall be. 11. He would speak. 12. Your aunt would bake.
Упражнение 2641. She imagined that he would solve the problem in no time. 2. I heard that the new film would be shown at a cinema. 3. We were told that the teacher would have corrected our papers by the beginning of the lesson. 4. She imagined that she would not like that TV programme. 5. He believed that the train would arrive on time. 6. She said that the children would be playing in the park. 7. She was sure that all the newspapers would publish that information. 8.I supposed that they would win the game. 9. He believed that I should go to the south. 10. She was sure that my sister would not forget to ring me up. 11. I supposed that I should have done my work by nine o'clock. 12. We were told that the tourists would not return by sunset. 13. The letter said that my friends would be waiting for me. 14. I supposed that my friend would have returned by that time. 15. He understood that they would be working the whole evening. 16. She was sure that he would return that book to the library immediately.
Упражнение 2651. I know that he will come soon.
2. I knew that he would come soon.
3. I think that she will be sleeping at this time.
4. I thought that she would be sleeping at that time.
5. She thinks that she will have done all the work by five o'clock.
6. She thought that she would have done all the work by five o'clock.
7. I was sure that by ten o'clock he would have learnt the poem.
8. I knew that by nine o'clock mother would have cooked supper and at nine o'clock the whole family would be sitting at the table. I was afraid that I should come too late.
9. She was afraid that her friend would not come.
10. They wrote that they would come soon.
11. I was sure that I should meet him at the station.
12. I think that father will soon write a letter to us.
13. Have you been told that in December we shall write a paper?
14. He understood that he would never forget her.
15. I believe that they will remember us.
16. He says he will buy a car.
17. He said he would buy a car.
Упражнение 2661. The storm had already stopped, the snow was still falling. 2. He had finished, I came, he was reading. 3.I have been waiting, I have not received. 4. Everybody was, my friend had not come yet. 5. We were drinking, the telephone rang. 6. Everybody was looking, he felt. 7. Light travels. 8. I came, he was reading, said, he would give, I have taken, I am reading, I shall have finished, I shall give, you come. 9. We have been waiting. 10. The students thanked, who had delivered. 11. We had covered, who had been looking.
Упражнение 2671. He was, you were, he asked, he would come. 2. Have you read, I have not yet read it, I have heard, it is, I shall read, I get. 3, We came, the train had already arrived, the passengers were hurrying. 4. The concert was, we had expected. 5. He told, no one came, I could, he had reserved. 6. Lanny returned, he had been studying, his people had sent, he had done, they had hoped, he would do, he would be.
Упражнение 2681. It had been raining. 2. She has been teaching. 3.You come. 4. He began, he is still writing, he will have finished. 5. We have been helping, we have arranged. 6. What were you doing, I came. 7. I came, they told, he had left. 8. He found, he had made. 9. I left, the snow had already stopped, a strong wind was blowing. 10. Have you read, I have read, I think, it is. 11. What are the children doing, they are playing, I have just bought. 12. They have reached, are standing. 13. We had been walking. 14. That's, I*m complaining, will talk.
Упражнение 2691. The librarian gave, I had been waiting, I went, began. 2. He is, he is doing. 3. I was, something would happen. 4. My watch had stopped, I arrived, my train had left, I had, the next train would come. 5. He had been waiting, he saw. 6. He had read. 7. The sun rose, the night had been. 8. Where have you put. 9. I had not yet fallen, the telephone rang. 10. What were you doing. 11. The children were playing, they have gone. 12. You arrive. 13. Do you always spend, I went, I did not find. 14. They told, they had seen. 15. I left, it was raining.
Упражнение 2701. You come, we shall still be packing. 2. When did you see. 3. I met, he was walking. 4. Have you ever acted, I have been doing. 5. The child is sleeping, he always wakes, someone opens. 6. I have left, I shall take, Nick comes. 7. I had been reading, he came. 8. The play had not yet begun, the people were talking. 9. A little swallow was flying, his friends had flown, he had stayed. 10. What have you been doing. 11. I bought, I had lost. 12. We were walking, he had already told, that was, I had. 13. The moon had not risen, two stars were shining.
Упражнение 2711. What are you reading, I am reading, how long have you been reading, I have been reading. 2. She had been living, her sister came. 3. Our teacher has come, he is speaking. 4. They were speaking, I looked. 5. What are you doing, I am preparing, how long have you been preparing, I have been working. 6. He had been teaching, the war broke. 7. She has been studying. 8. Have you ever been, I was. 9. What is your friend doing, she is having, she usually has. 10.I have bought, I shall show, you come. 11. Who will take, you go. 12. Where are you going, I am going. 13. I had been walking, I saw. 14. He had read, he gave. 15. He left, he has been living. 16. We shall be discussing. 17. She is reading, I gave. 18. I've always hated. 19. I haven't seen. 20. Others are.
Упражнение 2721. How long have you been waiting. 2. I met, I had not seen. 3. I shall not yet be sleeping. 4. You will be, you do not take. 5. The sun had set, it was beginning. 6. I came, my sister had already returned, was sitting. 7. He had smoked, had looked, he heard. 8. Andrew saw, he entered, she was sitting, she had greatly changed, looked. 9. She has just received. 10. He had just approached, she entered. 11. He has been writing, he says, he will soon finish, he is thinking. 12. The nurse has put (is putting). 13. He had been working. 14. Hardly had I gone, I remembered, I had forgotten. 15. It is, haven't you finished.
Упражнение 2731. The students had written (will have written). 2. They had been sailing, they came. 3.I have not been. 4. The rain had stopped, we reached. 5. The message arrived, he had left. 6. It was, we began. 7. The reply from my grandmother came, my mother told, she would come. 8. Here you are, I have been waiting, aren't you. 9. Peter was reading, the door opened, the maid entered, the cook was following. 10. The mother had satisfied, the children were sleeping, she.took, put, which were hanging. 11. You ring, I shall tell. 12. The lesson had not yet begun, the children were talking. 13.I have been living. 14. The students had passed (will have passed). 15. I am waiting, he hasn't been. 16. Have you heard.
Упражнение 2741. He is not, he has gone, he will come. 2. I had gone, fallen, my father returned. 3. I have drunk. 4. I came, he was living, I had first met, he told, he had been waiting. 5. The pupils had done, they learnt. 6. They had stopped. 7. He found, his two friends had got, were waiting. 8. The sportsmen have been training, they are going, they are not. 9. Five minutes had not passed, we were waiting, appeared. 10. Father will come, we shall have done, we shall be drinking, he comes. 11. Mrs Smith came, she saw, her daughter had cooked, was waiting. 12. Has anyone seen. 13. Are you going.
Упражнение 2751. He had been listening. 2. He had translated. 3. Have you ever been, I was. 4. She had not seen. 5. What did you do. 6. How many pages have you translated. 7. The day was, it was raining, I reached, my raincoat was, I took, shook, hung, went, my children were playing, they saw, they jumped, ran. 8. I have heard, I shall write, I hear. 9. Hardly had he opened, he found, he thought, he had lost. 10. The room is, which are coming, mother does not like. 11. He finished, he had begun. 12. I am, he will lose. 13. Who is making. 14. Sharks have been.
Упражнение 2761. The train stopped, I looked, did not see, I had sent, they would meet, I discovered, they had received. 2. Her sister had forgotten, Ann had left, we came. 3. It had stopped, the sun was shining. 4. The performance had already begun, they had, the first act was, Nina had never been, she liked. 5. I did not recognize, I had not seen, she had greatly changed. 6. The boy burst, he did not remember, he had tried. 7. She is working, she has already gathered, she is writing. 8. We came, our train had already left, we had, another one came. 9. I had spent. 10. He had missed. 11. John Gray visited, has not been. 12. We had spent, we had learnt, we had experienced, we had come.
Упражнение 277You have come, where did you spend, I was, is it raining, it is, the rain has stopped, the wind is blowing, I met, do you know, I do, I have known, we were, we often played, where did you meet, I have not seen, what does she look, she has not changed, she was going, I met, what did she tell, she told, she had recently returned, she had travelled, visited, she wants, she will come, I think, that will be, I am, what is the time, my watch has stopped, I do not know, it is, my mother will be waiting.
Упражнение 2781. He was happy: he had written an extremely good essay. 2. We have been looking for you the whole evening. 3. I suddenly remembered that I had eaten nothing since morning. 4. Luckily, the rain had stopped when we came out. 5. How many years have you been working at this school? 6. At eleven o'clock we were still working. 7. At eleven o'clock we had already been working for three hours. 8. I have already told you three times that the exercise should (must) be rewritten. 9. I had been reading a whole hour after dinner when father came. 10. I shall not come. I shall be writing an essay the whole evening. 11. Where have you been since last Friday? 12. I have been staying with my friends for two weeks already. 13. I had been staying with my friends for two weeks already when I received a (the) letter. 14. How many days have you been reading this book? 15. Only when she was on the train, she remembered that she had left the book at home. 16. They have been living in this house for five years already. 17. My sister had already been ill for several days when I learnt about it. 18. Did you know that he had not written the essay? 19. We haven't received any news from her for several months already. 20. How many years have you been working in this factory? 21. He had already gone when Lena turned on the radio. 22. I have been working on this problem for three months already. 23. You must (should) rest. You have worked too much today. 24. Think about what I have told you.
Упражнение 2791. What does your brother do? — He works at an institute. — And what is he doing now? — He is reading a newspaper. I always bring him newspapers when he comes from work.
2. It was already dark when we approached the house: a strong wind was blowing and it was getting colder and colder.
3. What will you be doing at eight o'clock in the evening tomorrow? — Tomorrow by eight o'clock I shall have finished all my homework and at eight I shall be playing the piano.
4. They have read Dickens in English and know a lot of his works.
5. Winter has come, and now we shall often go to the skating rink again.
6. When Tom came out of the house, all the children were playing football, and Bill and John were counting round stones they had brought from the river.
7. She was surprised: she had never seen so many flowers.
8. When I woke up, mother had already got up and was making tea.
9.I have been trying to remember her name for half an hour already, but haven't yet remembered it.
10. When he came home, we had already gone to the cinema.
11. She said that it was raining and we had better stay at home.
12. She had been living in this house for five years already when her brother came.
13. She thought that the weather would be fine.
14. Don't you understand that in spring I shall have been wearing this hat for three years?
15. Have they been playing chess since morning?
16. They had been walking along the road for two or three hours when it suddenly began to rain.
17.I know that she has been working on this article for three weeks already.
18. When I repeated my question, he said that he had not heard me the first time, but I saw clearly that he had heard me well both times.
19. Well, have you packed your things at last? The taxi has been waiting at the doors for ten minutes.
20. We have been sitting here for two hours already, and I haven't yet told you about my trip.
21. Where is Julia? — She is in the library, she is preparing her report. She has already been working for three hours.
22. He thought that his friends worked together.
23. I haven't had breakfast today.
Упражнение 280I told. — I was told.
I showed. — I was shown.
She brought. — She was brought.
We asked. — We were asked.
We answered. — We were answered.
We sent. — We were sent.
She forbade. — She was forbidden.
They gave. — They were given.
He helped. — He was helped.
He advised. — He was advised.
He forgot. — He was forgotten.
He remembered. — He was remembered.
We invited. — We were invited.
We corrected. — We were corrected.
He cured. — He was cured.
He called. — He was called.
She offered. — She was offered.
I rang. — I was rung.
Упражнение 281I was told. — I am told. — I shall be told.
I was shown. — I am shown. — I shall be shown.
She was brought. — She is brought. — She will be brought.
We were asked. — We are asked. — We shall be asked.
We were answered, — We are answered. — We shall be answered.
We were sent. — We are sent. — We shall be sent.
They were given. — They are given. — They will be given.
He was helped. — He is helped. — He will be helped.
He was advised. — He is advised. — He will be advised.
He was forgotten. — He is forgotten. — He will be forgotten.
He was remembered. — He is remembered. — He will be remembered.
We were invited. — We are invited. — We shall be invited.
We were corrected. — We are corrected. — We shall be corrected.
He was called. — He is called. — He will be called.
Упражнение 2821. is eaten. 2. was received. 3. will be sent. 4. was asked. 5. was given. 6. are built. 7. will be done. 8. was translated. 9. were planted. 10. are always played. 11. will be given, 12. were invited. 13. is never found. 14. was not built. 15. was answered. 16. is played. 17. are gathered. 18. were destroyed. 19. will be finished. 20. are sold. 21. was founded.
Упражнение 2831. will be met. 2. will meet. 3. will bring. 4. will be j brought. 5. may leave. 6. can leave. 7. will be taken. 8. will take.
Упражнение 2841. I always praise my friends.
2. I am always praised at home.
3. Every Saturday father shows grandfather my marks.
4. Every Saturday father is shown my marks.
5. We often remember you.
6. We are often remembered in the village.
7. I am given juice every morning.
8. Every morning I give the cat milk.
9. Every day he tells us something interesting.
10. Every day he is told something interesting.
11. I often send an e-mail to my friends.
12. I am often sent abroad on business.
13. I am often invited to the cinema.
14. My sister is often helped at school.
15. Sometimes I forget to take my travel card.
16. I don't write many letters.
17. Books by A. Christie are read with great interest.
18. Dogs like bones.
19. Dogs are liked in many families.
20. When is tea drunk in your family?
21. Where are old letters kept?
22. Why are these rules always forgotten?
23. Why do you always forget these rules?
24. Where do your friends live?
25. Where is bread bought?
26. When are questions asked?
Упражнение 2851. I advised my friend to join a sports club.
2. I was advised to join a sports club.
3. I showed the doctor my teeth.
4. I was shown to the doctor.
5. I gave my dog a lump of sugar.
6. I was given soup for dinner.
7. Yesterday I asked the teacher to help me.
8. Yesterday I was asked to help my classmate.
9. Last summer I taught my sister to swim.
10. Last summer I was taught to swim.
11. Yesterday we were asked a lot of questions at the lesson.
12. I answered all the questions.
13. The teacher gave me a good mark.
14. At home I was praised.
15. These letters were brought in the morning.
16. My bicycle was bought last year.
17. These nuts were eaten yesterday.
18. Where did you buy this book?
19. Where was this book bought?
20. When was the dinner cooked?
21. When was the cup broken?
22. When did you break the cup?
23. What was he promised?
24. When was the car repaired?
25. When was the mistake corrected?
26. Where were you born?
27. Where did you study English? Who taught you English?
Упражнение 2861. Tomorrow I shall bring a new film.
2. Tomorrow a new film will be brought.
3. My friend will help me with mathematics.
4. My friend will be helped with German.
5. We shall buy some ice cream.
6. The new skates will be bought tomorrow.
7. Mike will ask me to help him.
8. Mike will be asked to tell about his journey.
9. The doctor will ask me to open my mouth.
10. The doctor will be asked to cure me.
11. The tickets will be brought tomorrow.
12. The test will be written next Tuesday.
13. Mother will be asked not to worry.
14. Mother will be given a cup of coffee.
15. Mother will thank the doctor.
16. The money will be sent at once.
17. The carpet will be hung on the wall.
18. The books will be put on the shelf.
19. When will the letter be sent?
20. When will the paper be corrected?
21. How will this work be done?
22. When will this dictionary be returned?
Упражнение 2871. The freshman was laughed at.
2. The headmistress was spoken to yesterday.
3. The babies were looked after with great care.
4. That old house was not lived in.
5. Jim was sent for and told to prepare a report on that subject.
6. Our friend was thought about all the time.
7. He will be operated on in a week.
8. The pupil's parents were sent for.
9. The newspaper was looked for everywhere.
10. The bed was not slept in.
11. The telegram was asked for.
12. The lecturer was listened to with great attention.
13. The weather is often talked about.
Упражнение 2881. She is often sent to the post office.
2. Last year she was sent to Cambridge.
3. He will be sent to Harvard.
4. She is always sent for.
5. She was sent for yesterday.
6. I shall be sent for tomorrow.
7. They are always invited to Ann's birthday.
8. In summer Nick will be taken to the country.
9. This dull film was not much talked about.
10. We were shown a lot of beautiful paintings at the museum.
11. This book is very often asked for.
12. My idea was misunderstood.
Упражнение 2891. Irene was brought some beautiful shells from the south by her husband. 2. The newspaper reporters were given a long interview. 3. You will be taught English by Mr Wilson. 4. I was ordered a month's rest from studying. 5. Nick was given a book for his birthday. 6. We are told stories by our mother every evening. 7. You will be shown a new book of pictures. 8. She was shown the way. 9. We shall be sent a box of fruit. 10. They were followed by five or six small children. 11. In summer the horses are often driven to the fields. 12. The Poles were led into the thickest part of the forest. 13. The little boat was carried out to sea. 14. The translation will be done in the evening. 15. The houseplants are watered regularly. 16. I was promised these books long ago. 17. Bessie was given a complete set of Walter Scott's works. 18. Their (The) heavy backpacks were dropped (by the two hikers). 19. The roof of the house will be painted. 20. The fence was whitewashed. 21. She was given three beautiful dishes as a birthday present.
Упражнение 2901. She took a long time to write the composition, but at last it was written. 2. Don't put the cup there: it will be broken. 3. Why weren't you at the birthday party? — I wasn't invited. 4. We had some difficulties, but all the same the work was finished on time. 5. You will be left behind if you are not quick. 6. All my money was spent on books last month. 7. I don't think all this work will be done today: there is too much of it. 8. It's a very funny thing that when I start doing this, I am always stopped. 9. Don't leave these sweets on the table: they will be eaten. 10. Her mother's heart was really broken when she left home. 11. The bear was attacked by the bees when it tried to take their honey.
Упражнение 2911. The box must be taken to the station.
2. The river can be crossed on a raft.
3. The building of the house can be finished very soon.
4. Your debts must be paid the day after tomorrow.
5. Three of these exercises must be done tomorrow.
6. The book you need can be found in any library.
7. These letters must be sent at once.
8. This mistake can be easily forgiven.
9. Such berries can be found everywhere.
10. This work must be done very carefully.
11. The doctor says she must be taken to hospital.
12. The work can be done in three days.
13. All the library books must be returned before each summer vacation.
14. Even the tallest trees can be climbed by monkeys.
15. All you money mustn't be spent at once.
16. His advice can't be taken.
Упражнение 2921. Hands must be washed before each meal.
2. Rooms must be regularly aired.
3. A cat must be fed with fish.
4. A dog can be fed with meat and vegetables.
5. A child must be given fruit.
6. The books must be put in the bookcase.
7. This beautiful picture can be hung over the fireplace.
8. How can this word be translated?
9. Where can the suitcases be put?
10. May the cat be left in the park?
11. What must be paid attention to?
12. Your telephone number must be written down.
13. Your blood pressure must be checked.
14. He must be invited to my birthday party.
15. She can be offered a new job.
Упражнение 2931. The rule was understood. 2. It was learnt. 3. The invitation will be accepted. 4. The letter will be posted. 5. Music is heard. 6. The first prize was won. 7. The question was settled. 8. Your report must be divided. 9. He will be sent. 10. The book will be discussed. 11. The essay must be handed. 12. He was told. 13. The article was published. 14. The lecture was attended. 15. A taxi was called. 16. The young man was introduced. 17. The mobile phone mustn't be used.
Упражнение 2941. saw. 2. will be received. 3. will give. 4. be found. 5. shall show. 6. find. 7. is divided. 8. founded. 9. was founded. 10. call. 11. speaks.
Упражнение 2951. Potatoes were bought yesterday.
2. The books will be brought tomorrow.
3. The clock is being repaired now.
4. Milk is sold in this shop.
5. The whole text has been translated.
6. A lot of money was stolen from the shop.
7. By six o'clock the work had been finished.
8. At twelve o'clock the trucks were being loaded.
9. By three o'clock the trucks had been loaded.
10. Our children are being taught computer science now.
11. This film will be shown on TV.
12. A new concert hall is being built in our street.
13. The window was broken last week.
14. When I came home, the sweets had been eaten.
15. The work will be done in the evening.
16. This book was written in the 19th century.
17. Tennis was being played from four till five.
18. A number of important experiments have been carried out in this laboratory.
19. Central Africa was explored by Livingstone in the 19th century.
20. By the middle of autumn all the trees had been planted.
21. This play will be staged at the beginning of next season.
22. The story has been forgotten.
23. Have the rules of the game been explained to you?
24. My skates haven't been brought back.
25. Corrections are usually made in red ink.
Упражнение 2961. He was shown the way to the metro station.
2. I shall be introduced to his friends.
3. A bridge is being built over the river.
4. The article hasn't yet been translated.
5. The man was being looked at with great surprise.
6. The films will be talked about at the lesson.
7. The pupil's parents were sent for.
8. Have the letters been typed yet? — No, they are being typed now.
9. He was asked about his holidays.
10. The novel has already been discussed.
11. I was not given his address.
12. All my bills have just been paid.
Упражнение 2971. Three foreign languages are taught at this school. 2. This letter was received after his departure. 3. Have you ever been attacked by dogs? 4. Honey is gathered from flowers by bees. 5. The ship was driven against arock. 6. Whom was the circulation of blood discovered by? 7. Delicious fruit ice cream is being sold there now. 8. We were shown the way out of the wood (by the old man). 9. She was offered some interesting work. 10. She was prescribed new medicine. 11. He is not much thought of. 12. This funny animal was laughed at by everybody. 13. You have been looked for the whole morning. 14. Strict discipline will be insisted on. 15. This computer program has just been written.
Упражнение 2981. A lot of things have been scattered about. 2. All the books have been put in the bookcase. 3. The fields will be covered with snow in winter. 4. The homework will be handed in tomorrow. 5. I don't think all the preparations will be finished today. 6. I am always invited to her dinner parties. 7. I was shown the dress (which had been) made by her daughter. 8. She was not invited to the party. 9. The window was not left open. 10. The light was not turned off. 11. Some friends have been invited to tea. 12. I have been given an English book. 13. Has the letter been written yet? 14. We have been told a lot of interesting things. 15. The paper has been written without mistakes. 16. The matter was discussed some days ago. 17. You are wanted on the phone. 18. My book was found on the windowsill. 19. Excellent shelters have been built for tourists in these mountains. 20. Have the exercises been given out to all the students? 21. The boy was angry because he was not allowed to go to the stadium. 22. Why have my books been put on this table? 23. His taxes have been paid. 24. This old computer is still being used.
Упражнение 2991. I was taken to the cinema last week. 2. This work will be finished on time. 3. This house was built in 2001. 4. New children's books were being sold in that shop when I entered it yesterday. 5. On our way to the station we were joined by a large group of young people. 6. A school was started in this village by a young teacher. 7. This article is being translated now. 8. "The Forsyte Saga" was written by Galsworthy. 9. This meeting was attended by thousands of people. 10. I have just been interrupted. 11. It has been explained to us (by the teacher). 12. The light is turned on when it is dark. 13. The students* translation was finished some time ago. 14. The dishes were washed (by Helen). 15. Betty's younger brother was often taken for a walk. 16. Some coffee has been made. 17. Has your dress been ironed yet? 18. This word was mispronounced. 19. She has been told the truth. 20. We were promised an interesting entertainment. 21. Chalk is used for writing on the blackboard. 22. My work will be finished at about seven o'clock. 23. The door has been opened. 24. The coffee was brought in. 25. His credit card has been lost.
Упражнение 3001. The girl was looked for everywhere.
2. The boy was not listened to.
3. The patients are looked after well.
4. Our address was asked for.
5. These papers were looked through this morning.
6. My brother will be given English lessons.
7. I have been shown an interesting magazine.
8. He was told everything (by his friend).
9. The famous lecturer was warmly greeted by the students.
10. A huge plant has recently been built in the town of N.
11. The work must be finished by tomorrow.
12. When I fell ill, the doctor was sent for.
13. Helen was shown the nearest way to the theatre.
14. His patient was given some good advice.
15. I have been told the news (by Mary).
16. The little boy was looked at with interest.
17. The paper was examined attentively.
18. Her daughter is being taught to cook now.
Признаки основных форм в глагольной системе английских времен.Грамматическая категория времени передает отношение действия к моменту речи. Соответственно, глагол может иметь формы настоящего, прошедшего и будущего времени. Название любого из двенадцати английских времен начинается с одного из трех слов: Present, Past, Future. Есть четыре вида настоящего, четыре вида прошедшего и четыре вида будущего, которые известны как Simple, Progressive, Perfect и Perfect Progressive. Особое внимание учащимся следует обратить на ключевые слова, так как именно они помогают сориентироваться, какой вид глагола в каждом времени следует использовать, чтобы точно передать смысл высказывания.
Признаки PROGRESSIVE (CONTINUOUS):