2. Скажите, почему они счастливы. Используйте форму Present Perfect.
1) has done;
6) has become;
2) has swum;
7) have been;
3) has rung;
8) has begun;
4) have seen;
9) has arrived;
5) has come;
10) has played.
10. Ответьте на вопросы no тексту из упражнения 8.
1) Washington is a state in the USA. And Washington D.C. is the capital of the USA.
2) There are many parks, trees and flowers in Washington because this is the capital.
3) The US capital is situated on the Potomac River.
4) It is called Washington D.C. because it is situated on a piece of land called District of Columbia.
5) No, there are no skyscrapers there.
6) American congressmen work in the Capitol and they make laws there.
7) The US President's residence is of white color.
8) Tourists can't see the part where the President lives, but they can see the Red Room, the Blue Room, the Green Room and some other rooms.
9) Yes, Washington is famous for its museums.