2. Рой и его друзья любят учить иностранные языки. Они знают язык страны, из которой они родом, и язык той страны, где они живут сейчас. Скажите, на каких языках они разговаривают.
1) Patrick speaks German and he can also speak Chinese.
2) Barbara speaks Norwegian and she can also speak Japanese.
3) Oleg speaks Russian and he can also speak Canadian.
4) Viktor speaks French and now he also speaks Canadian.
5) Kate speaks Mexican and she can also speak Portuguese.
6) Zara speaks English and she also speaks Vietnamese.
7) Sue speaks Irish and she also speaks English.
8) Peter speaks Belorussian and he can also speak English.
3. Дополните диалоги. Выберите ответы us части В.
2) f; 3) е;
6) g; 7) h;
5. Составьте диалоги и разыграйте их.
A: I have already cooked lunch.
В: When did you cook it?
A: I cooked it an hour ago.
A: I have already begun reading a Harry Potter book.
B: When did you begin?
A: I began to read it last week.
A: I have already left Moscow.
B: When did you leave Moscow?
A: I left it two weeks ago.
A: I have already chosen a present.
B: When did you do it?
A: I did it a minute ago.
A: I have already broken my mother's cup.
B: When did you break it?
A: I broke it yesterday.
A: I have already ridden my bike.
B: When did you ride it?
A: I rode it last week-end.
A: I have already spoken to our new teacher.
B: When did you speak to her?
A: Last Friday I spoke to her.
A: I have already sent a birthday card to Uffi.
B: When did you send it?
A: I have sent it three days ago.
A: I have already learnt the poem.
В: When did you learn it?
A: I learnt it yesterday.
A: I have already done the exercises.
B: When did you do it?
A: I did it yesterday evening.
A: I have already made a dress.
B: When did you make it?
A: I did it a few days ago.
6. Что Сара говорит?
1) I played voleyball this morning. 2) I have watched an interesting film this morning.
3) I called John this morning. 4) I saw Anna this afternoon. 5) I have spoken to Dr Ross this afternoon.
11. Объясните ситуации.
1) Jane has burnt the apple pie. Jane burnt it because she forgot to switch off the oven in time.
2) Samantha has put on her new dress. Samantha put on the new dress because she wanted to look nice at the party.
3) Little Willy has spelt his name correctly. Little Willy spelt his name correctly because he knew how to write.
4) Tina has made no mistakes in the text. Tina made no mistakes in the test because she prepared for it well.
5) The teacher has let me miss his class. The teacher did it because I looked very pale.
6) We have already heard the news. We heard the news because our mom told us.
7) Boris hasn't told us the truth. Boris didn't told us the truth because he wanted us to be out of danger.
8) James has won the game. James won the game because he was the best player.