2. У вас был плохой день. Ваш старший брат или сестра очень расстроены по этому поводу. Составьте диалоги и разыграйте их.
1) Why haven't you eaten the porridge?
— Sorry, I was not hungry.
2) Why haven't you finished your homework?
— Sorry, my friend rang me up.
3) Why haven't you cleaned your room?
— Sorry, I was busy.
4) Why haven't you rung the doctor up?
— Sorry, I forgot his telephone number.
5) Why haven't you done the shopping?
— Sorry, I left the money at home.
6) Why haven't you watched the new film?
— Sorry, I missed it.
7) Why haven't you learnt the poem?
— Sorry, I found it very difficult.
8) Why haven't you won the race?
— Sorry, I wasn't ready for it.
9) Why haven't you made chocolate cake?
— Sorry, I had no butter at home.
4. Дополните предложения, используя present perfect и прилагательные в превосходной степени.
1) It is the most interesting film I have ever seen.
2) It is the most boring book I have ever read.
3) These are the worst marks you have ever had.
4) It is the best hat I have ever seen on you.
5) It is the coldest winter we have ever had.
6) He is the tallest basketball player I have ever seen.
7) These holidays are the best the children have ever had.
8) It is the worst game I have ever seen.
B. Перефразируйте с помощью только что изученных слов.
1)to prefer tea to coffee;
2) to follow sb;
3) to train pronunciation;
5) a fast car;
6) a rich man;
7) to come regularly.
C. Найдите слова с противоположным значением.
Early — late;
seldom — often;
popular — unpopular;
poor — rich;
modern — old;
slow — fast;
good — bad;
forget — remember;
to tell a lie - to tell the truth;
to stay — to leave.
7. Напишите, что говорят эти люди.
1) I have never heard such terrible music.
2) I have never met such a beautiful girl.
3) I have never read such a boring book.
4) I have never seen such a sad movie.
5) I have never eaten such a tasty cake.
6) I have never driven such a bad car.
7) I have never written such a long letter.
8) I have never watched such interesting shows.
9) I have never played such difficult games.
12. Дополните предложения. Используйте предлоги, где это необходимо.