1) I have been talking to you since I came back.
2) I have been watching English films since I began learning English.
3) I have been looking for that book since we moved in.
4) I have been using it since I made it.
5) I have been cooking this dish since my mother showed me how to do it.
6) I have been listening to this disc since my friends gave it to me.
7) I have been playing this game since my parents bought it for me.
8) I have been missing a friend since my cousin left.
3. Как долго они это делали?
1) Mrs Wenders has been a teacher since 2001 (two thousand and one).
2) James has been an astronaut for ten years.
3) Jim has been a worker since he finished school.
4) William and Bob have been journalists for three years.
5) Patrick has been a pilot since 1998 (nineteen ninety-eight).
6) Diana has been a painter for a year and a half.
4. Как долго это у них?
1) The Croppers have had their house/cottage for three years.
2) Miss Simpson has had her hat for years.
3) Megan has had the camera since last summer.
4) Harry has had his bicycle since his parents bought it.
5) Alan has had the recorder since last month.
6) Alice has had her mobile for two weeks.
А. Как долго они их знают?
1) Rose Smith has known John Parker for 6 months.
2) Simon has known Alan Willer all his life.
3) Mrs Parson has known Roland Scott since she visited Britain.
4) Roger Gordon has known Tony Dobson for two years.
5) Miss Hook has known Fanny Devlin for years.
6) Walter has known Sam for 3 days.
В. Скажите, что они всегда хотели сделать.
1) Roy has always wanted to become a journalist.
2) Sarah has always wanted to learn Spanish.
3) Ann has always wanted to visit Canada.
4) Tom has always wanted to write a poem.
5) David and Chris have always wanted to go to the Great lakes.
6) The Lovedays have always wanted to move in a new house.
6. Найдите соответствия в двух колонках.
5) d; 6) b; 7) f;
12. Напишите, символами каких стран являются эти картинки.
13. Дополните ситуации. Используйте слова в скобках в правильной форме.
1) The boys are playing football now. They are tired. They have been playing football for an hour and a half.
2) Tom began talking on the phone an hour ago. I think he should finish. He has been talking on the phone for half an hour already.
3) Roy came to see the dentist at nine o'clock. It is 9:30 now. Roy has been waiting for the doctor since 9:00 a.m.
4) Colin became a professor in 1998 (nineteen ninety-eight). He has been working in the University since he became a professor.
5) The Greens moved to Canada last summer. They live/are living in Canada now. They have been living in Canada for about a year.