2. Прочитайте текст и ответьте на вопросы. Запишите свои короткие ответы на вопросы.
1) Rainforest wood goes to rich countries.
2) They use land for feeding cows and for growing coffee and sugar on it.
3) Japan uses wood.
4) We need to know more about rainforests. They still have (keep) a lot of secrets. Rainforests can help people in many ways.
5) The petroleum tree is unusual because it can make fifty liters of oil every year.
6) Nothing can grow there, because the rain washes away the soil after the trees are cut down.
7) People destroy rainforests for money. It is not necessary, we can think of other ways to get the money.
3. Дополните предложения, где нужно.
4. Выберите нужное слово.
5. Поставьте предложения в вопросительную форму.
1) Do we have to stay after classes to help clean
2) Must everyone take part in project work?
3) Do we need to do any shopping today?
4) Does James have to get up early tomorrow?
5) Did my parents use to spend more time gardening when they were younger?
6. Напишите короткую инструкцию no выращиванию зеленого лука зимой.
The first thing you should do is to take a bulb. The next thing you should do is to fill a pot with good soil. Remember to choose a light place for growing the onions. Don't forget to water it every day. Be careful to use clean fresh water. Another thing to remember is to wait patiently for some time after you have planted it till you see the green onions.