Jenny told us that she would play water polo the following Sunday.
Peter told us that we should support our team the next day.
John said that he would do a lot of physical exercises soon.
Val thought he would go to the stadium in the evening.
Robert asked if they should go cycling on Saturday.
Mr Cook asked if they would play rugby the following week.
Mrs Evans wanted to know where they would meet.
Miss Ford wondered who would won the game.
Ms Cox asked who would play golf.
9. Используйте новые слова и дополните предложения.
12) War and Peace;
11. Прочитайте текст упражнения 10. Coставьте вопросы, ответы на которые даны.
1) Where did the first Olympic Games begin?
2) How often did the Olympic Games take place?
3) Did they include only sports events?
4) How many sports events did they include?
5) When did Theodosius stop the Olympic Games?
6) Why did the emperor stop the Olympics?
7) Who had an idea to bring the Olympics back?
8) Did he have any supporters?
9) When did the first modern Olympic Games take place?
10) Where did they take place?
11) What organization heads the Olympic movement?
12) What is one of the most important things IOC do?