1) Замок был построен в 17-ом веке.
2) Книги принесли из библиотеки.
3) Обед (ланч) съели мгновенно.
4) Эти фотоаппараты были сделаны в Японии.
5) В 16-ом веке на английском языке говорили только в Англии .
6) Гостиную убрали час тому назад.
7) Две бутылки минеральной воды были выпиты, потому что было жарко.
8) Овощи принесли утром.
9) Мальчика попросили вернуться в 9 вечера.
10) Работа была выполнена сразу же.
11) Америка была открыта в 1492.
4. Переделайте предложения из активного в пассивный залог.
1) A silver box was found in the garden (by John).
2) The picture was hung on the wall (by Mr Morrison).
3) The poem was learnt by heart (by Jason).
4) The final match was won with the score 5:2 (by our school football team).
5) The exercises were done (by the girls) after classes.
6) The pictures were taken by Barbara while she was travelling in Africa.
7) The blue dress was chosen by Jane because it was longer.
8) The cottage was built by Mr Harrison at the beginning of the 19thcentury.
9) The cake was cut into small pieces by Alice.
10) The letters were kept in a small green box by Mrs Biggs.
6. Возразите на утверждения. Используйте правильную форму пассивного залога.
1) Everybody was informed not by Professor Jackson, but by Professor Davidson.
2) The vase was broken not by John, but by Florence.
3) A small sand castle was built not by Sarah, but by little Alice.
4) The door was painted yellow not by Emma, but by her little brother Steve.
5) Dodos were killed not by tourists, but by sailors.
6) Two eggs were eaten not by Marion, but by Sharon.
7) The last goal in the game was scored not by Henry, but by Max.
8) Plan В was preferred by Mr Jason, not plan A.
9) Not Tom, but Boris was included on the list by Miss Harper.
11. Активный или пассивный залог.
1) Christopher Columbus discovered America in 1492. Nobody knows when the fact was discovered.
2) The Post Office Tower was built in London in 1964. It was built to make the telephone and television systems of the British Capital better. Who built the Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow?
3) The small island was not shown on the map. Mrs Pitkin didn't show me her garden when I came to visit her.
4) Mr Woodriff painted very good portraits when he was younger. A lot of strange animals were painted on the walls of an old house.
5) Johnatan Swift wrote "Gulliver's Travels" in the 18thcentury, "Battle of the Books" was written by him too.
12. Напишите предложения в пассивном залоге.
1) This coffee is grown in Brazil.
3) The Christmas card was sent to me.
4) A lot of vegetables were bought and put in the fridge.
5) We were taken to the living room (by Andrew).
6) The last dodo was killed many years ago.
7) A new hospital was built in our city last month.
8) The book was translated into many languages.
9) Reading was taught in the first form.