2. В субботу семье Грин нужно было много сделать. Они много работали и в конце дня все сделали. Что сделали Грины?
1) the bench was made;
2) the flowers were planted and the grass was cut;
3) the garage was painted;
4) the windows were cleaned;
5) the dinner was prepared;
6) the new garage roof was built;
7) the new curtains were made and hung.
3. Поменяйте активный залог на пассивный там, где это возможно.
2) The facts were remembered by someone.
4) A lot of skyscrapers were built in New York.
5) Some extinct animals and their habitats were saved.
7) Daisies and pansies were grown by my granny in her garden.
10) A small island was discovered in the middle of the lake.
5. Поменяйте активный залог на пассивный.
1) The Passive Voice is formed with the help of the verb to be.
2) The oranges are grown in Italy.
3) A lot of new houses are built in our country.
4) Tables are often made of plastic .
5) The Harry Potter books are translated into many languages.
6) Foreign languages are not taught at this primary school.
7) Such films are not shown on TV.
8) Tomatoes are not grown here.
9) Tall buildings are not built on this island.
10) What questions are usually asked by your teacher in class?
11) Are such melodies heard here?
12) What books are usually bought for their children?
13) Are the neighbors usually invited by Mr Ross to his parties?
14) What poems are usually learnt by heart in the 8th form?
8. Дополните предложения.
2) as well/too;
4) as well/too;
9) as well/too;.
11. Прочитайте текст и скажите одним
4) a chorus;
5) a dialogue;
6) a character;
7) a tragedy;
8) a circus;
9) the Renaissance;
10) a dramatist;
11) an audience;
12) a concert.
12. Ответьте на вопросы.
1) Music, dancing and story-telling were forms of entertainment.
2) The history of drama began in Greece 2500 years ago when people celebrated Dionysus.
3) People who performed a dialogue between themselves were called actors.
4) The two forms of classical drama are a tragedy and a comedy.
5) Euripides and Sophocles are the classical Greek dramatists.
6) Circus began in ancient Rome.
7) The church considered entertainment and drama wrong in Middle Ages.
8) Renaissance people rediscover Greek and Roman drama.
9) The plays were performed on high platforms in public places.
10) The Golden Age of theatre was in the 17th century when many theatres were opened.