1) The play will be remembered.
2) A loud noise was heard in the garden.
3) The carpet won't be cleaned tomorrow.
4) It will be done by her next Saturday.
5) What will be grown in the kitchen garden in summer?
6) Your help won't be forgotten.
7) Only English is spoken in their club.
8) Not all endangered birds were included on that list.
9) A discovery will be made soon.
10) Will the emblem of our club be drawn?
6. Как можно сказать по-другому, используя пассивный залог?
1) The film is much spoken about.
2) Mr. Hadson was spoken to.
3) My pet will be looked after by my cousins.
4) You will be laughed at.
5) My parents were sent for.
6) The boy is looked at (by everybody).
7) Such dictionaries are always asked for.
8) I was not spoken to in such a way.
9) Such things will never be spoken about.
10) Harry will be listened to.
10. Дополните предложения предлогами, где это необходимо.
5) for; 6) in, at; 7) to;
8) in, in;
11) from, to;
13. Откройте скобки, чтобы дополнить текст. Используйте пассивный залог, где это необходимо.
1) was built;
2) was called;
6) were performed;
7) had to;
8) was introduced;
11) were written.
14. Напишите на английском.
An evening performance, a seat in the stalls, wonderful scenary, opera glasses, fantastic costumes, a storm of applause, a ticket for a play, to arrive at the railway station, an invitation for dinner (lunch), to produce a good impression on the audience, to arrive home, a ticket for an opera, during the interval.