Грамматика. Ключи к упражнениям 100- 150. Шестое изданиеЮ. Б. Голицынский
[ 100 ] [ 101 ] [ 102 ] [ 103 ] [ 104 ] [ 105 ] [ 106 ] [ 107 ] [ 108 ] [ 109 ] [ 110 ] [ 111 ] [ 112 ] [ 113 ] [ 114 ] [ 115 ] [ 116 ] [ 117 ] [ 118 ] [ 119 ] [ 120 ] [ 121 ] [ 122 ] [ 123 ] [ 124 ] [ 125 ] [ 126 ] [ 127 ] [ 128 ] [ 129 ] [ 130 ] [ 131 ] [ 132 ] [ 133 ] [ 134 ] [ 135 ] [ 136 ] [ 137 ] [ 138 ] [ 139 ] [ 140 ] [ 141 ] [ 142 ] [ 143 ] [ 144 ] [ 145 ] [ 146 ] [ 147 ] [ 148 ] [ 149 ] [ 150 ]
МЕСТОИМЕНИЯ SOME, ANY, NO, EVERY И ИХ ПРОИЗВОДНЫЕ
1. anything. 2. everything. 3. something. 4. everything. 5. anything. 6. nothing. 7. anything; nothing. 8. something. 9. anything, something. 10. something. 11. everything. 12. something. 13. anything. 14. nothing. 15. nothing.
1. anybody. 2. everybody. 3. somebody; nobody. 4. everybody; everybody. 5. somebody. 6. nobody. 7. anybody. 8. everybody. 9. anybody. 10. somebody. 11. nobody. 12. anybody. 13. everybody. 14. anybody. 15. somebody. 16. nobody. 17. somebody. 18. somebody. 19. nobody. 20. anybody. 21. anybody. 22. everybody.
1. any. 2. no. 3. anything. 4. any. 5. anything. 6. any. 7. anybody. 8. any. 9. nobody. 10. anything. 11. anything, anything. 12. any. 13. no. 14. no.
1. They have done nothing. They haven't done anything. Have they done anything? 2. He has given them no money. He hasn't given them any money. Has he given them any money? 3. You have brought nothing for us. You haven't brought anything for us. Have you brought anything for us? 4. I have taken no English books from you.
1. I didn't say anything. Not a word. 2. Everyone wanted to get Yuri Gagarin's autograph. 3. Everything I have belongs to your. 4. Is there anybody in the canteen? 5. There is nobody in the garden. 6. Is there anybody in our room? 7. There is somebody there. 8. There is nobody there. 9. Is there anybody in the library? 10. Is there anything behind the curtain? - No, there is nothing there. 11. There is something in the bag. 12. Is there anybody in the house? - Yes, there is somebody there. 13. Is there anything under the table? - Yes, there is something there. 14. There is nothing there. 15. Is there anybody in the doctor's consulting room? - No, there is nobody there. 16. There are some books in English in our library. 17. Is there any books by Jack London in your library? 18. My uncle wants to tell me something. 19. The next day my brother knew everybody. 20. If you want to eat something, go to the dining car. 21. Tell us everything about your journey. 22. Is there anything I can do for you?
1. some, any. 2. no. 3. something. 4. any. 5. no, some (some, no). 6. anything, nothing. 7. anything. 8. nobody. 9. somebody (nobody). 10. anybody. 11. any, something, some. 12. anybody, any. 13. some. 14. anybody.
1. anywhere. 2. somewhere. 3. nowhere. 4. everywhere. 5. anywhere. 6. anywhere; somewhere. 7. anywhere. 8. somewhere, anywhere, everywhere. 9. somewhere. 10. anywhere. 11. somewhere. 12. anywhere, somewhere. 13. everywhere.
1. There is something round on the table. What is it? 2. Nobody knows anything about it. 3. There are many parks in the town. There are trees and flowers everywhere. 4. There is somebody in that room. 5. Ann lives somewhere in this district. 6. I don't know anybody in this town. 7. Give me something to eat, please. 8. Does anybody know our teacher's address? 9. Everything is all right. 10. Does anybody want to watch TV? 11. We heard this song everywhere. 12. He is somewhere in the garden. 13. Kate isn't here. We've looked for her everywhere, but we can't find her anywhere. Has anybody seen Kate? — Here she is. Nobody knows anything about her and she is sitting on a bench reading a book.
а) 1. some. 2. по. 3. any. 4. по. 5. по. 6. some. b) 1. nobody. 2. nobody. 3. somebody (nobody). 4. anybody. c) 1. anywhere. 2. somewhere. 3. anywhere, nowhere.
1. everything, nothing. 2. something. 3. nothing. 4. everything. 5. some, some. 6. some. 7. some, nothing. 8. no. 9. anything, anybody, something. 10. anybody. 11. everybody. 12. no. 13. any. 14. any, anything, every. 15. nobody. 16. everybody (everything). 17. everything. 18. nothing (something). 19. anything.
1. anything, anything, nothing, nothing, anything, nothing, anything, anybody. 2. everybody, some, some, anything, nothing. 3. everybody, some, some, anything, anybody, nothing, nobody. 4. everything, everything, nobody. 5. anywhere, nowhere.
1. any; any. 2. anything; no; some, some. 3. any, any, no. 4. any, no some. 5. no. 6. anything. 7. no some. 8. any, any, no. 9. some. 10. anything, nothing. 11. any. 12. any. 13. some. 14. anybody. 15. any. 16. any. 17. nobody, anything. 18. no some.
1. the. 2. some. 3. any. 4. V. 5. no. 6. some. 7. the. 8. V. 9. the. 10. any. 11. V. 12. V. 13. the. 14. some. 15. the. 16. some. 17. the. 18. V. 19. V. 20. no. 21. the. 22. the. 23. V 24. V 25. the. 26. some. 27. V. 28. a. 29. the.
1. a) some; some, b) a; the. 2. a) some. b) the. g) V. 3. a) V. b) some. 4. a) V. b) some, c) the. 5. a) some, b) the c) some. 6. a) a. b) the.
1. the, a, a; the. 2. the. 3. the, a, the. 4. a. 5. V, V. 6. some. 7. the. 8. V. 9. a, V. 10. V. 11. some, the. 12. V, V. 13. a, the. 14. some. 15. the. 16. V. 17. a. 18. V, V, an, V.
1. no, the; some. 2. any. 3. some. 4. the, the. 5. any, the. 6. V, the. 7. a, V. 8. V. 9. some, some. 10. some. 11. V., V. 12. V, the. 13. the, the. 14. the, the. 15. some. 16. the. 17. the, the. 18. no, the, the, some, the. 19. V 20. some. 21. a, V, V. 22. a. 23. any, any. 24. V, a, V.
Many exercise books, much milk, much water, many days, many newspapers, much chalk, much snow, many years, many pictures, much music, many boys, many girls, much tea, many lemons, much meat, many rooms, many teachers, much work, much air, many birds, many cars.
1. many. 2. much. 3. much. 4. much, many. 5. much. 6. many, much. 7. much. 8. many. 9. many, many. 10. many. 11. much. 12. much. 13. many. 14. much. 15. many. 16. much. 17. much. 18. many. 19. many. 20. much. 21. many. 22. much.
Few houses, little tea, few cups, few apples, few windows, little paper, little coffee, few articles, little joy, little soup, few trees, little grass, few children, few toys, little light, few desks, little sausage, little juice, few books, few flowers, little salt, few friends, few palaces.
1. few. 2. little. 3. little. 4. few. 5. little. 6. few. 7. little; few. 8. little. 9. few. 10. little. 11. few. 12. few. 13. little. 14. few. 15. little. 16. few.
1. many. 2. much. 3. little. 4. few. 5. much, many, little. 6. much, much. 7. little. 8. few. 9. much. 10. little. 11. many. 12. many, much.
A little money, little money, a few chairs, few chairs, a few songs, few songs, a little fun, little fun, few boys, a little water, a few people, little water, little air, few tables, a few minutes, a few cats, little grass, a little luck, a few days, little work, a little salt, a few spoons, little light, few windows, a few cars, a little sugar, few eggs, little cheese.
1. a little. 2. a few. 3. a little. 4. a few, a few, a little. 5. a few. 6. a few. 7. a little. 8. a few. 9. a few. 10. a little. 11. a few. 12. a little. 13. a few, a little, a few. 14. a few. 15. a little. 16. a little. 17. a few. 18. a few, a little. 19. a few. 20. a little. 21. a little.
1. little. 2. a little. 3. a little. 4. little. 5. little. 6. a few. 7. few. 8. a little. 9. a few. 10. few. 11. little. 12. a few. 13. a little. 14. few.
1. a little. 2. much, little. 3. a few. 4. few. 5. a little, a few. 6. a few. 7. a little, a little. 8. few. 9. a little. 10. a few. 11. a little. 12. a little. 13. many, much. 14. much. 15. much. 16. a little. 17. little.
Hotter, the hottest; longer, the longest; cleverer, the cleverest; sillier, the silliest; greater, the greatest; redder, the reddest; blacker, the blackest; whiter, the whitest; thinner, the thinnest; thicker, the thickest; fatter, the fattest; nicer, the nicest; warmer, the warmest; colder, the coldest; merrier, the merriest; smaller, the smallest; taller, the tallest; higher, the highest; weaker, the weakest; stronger, the strongest; heavier, the heaviest; lighter, the lightest; greener, the greenest; drier, the driest; cleaner, the cleanest; dirtier, the dirtiest; wider, the widest; deeper, the deepest; braver, the bravest.
Old, older, the oldest, the eldest, my elder brother, my old friend, farther, the farthest, the longest, shorter, happy, happier, the happiest, the best, the blackest, longer, worse, better, warmer, her best friend, her younger son, his elder son.
1. a. I know an interesting story.
1. I think our English teacher was very patient. 2. Our old doctor was always busy. Our new doctor is even busier. 3. My German teacher is the most energetic person. 4. We know your downstairs neighbour is a very boring man. 5. I think your grandfather is the most generous person I've ever met. 6. Ronald'd watch is accurate, but his aunt's watch is more accurate. 7. She bought her watch in Switzerland because she thinks Swiss watches are the most accurate in the world. 8. That film on TV is much worse than today's. 9. What's the funniest TV programme? 10. Those were the happiest days in her life. 11. It is a very easy problem. Give me a more difficult problem. 12. In summer the days are long and the nights are short. 13. The 22nd of June is the longest day. 14. In July the days are shorter. 15. In December the days are the shortest. 16. A "four" is a good mark, but a "five" is better. 17. A "five" is the best mark. 18. The worst mark is a "two". 19. Your dress is very beautiful, of course, but my dress is more beautiful. 20. My father is a tall man. 21. It is a warmer coat.
1. В. delicious, more delicious. A. the most delicious. 2. bigger. 3. smaller. 4. the highest. 5. wider. 6. large. 7. larger. 8. the biggest. 9. the largest. 10. the oldest. 11. greater. 12. the most beautiful.
1. Английский язык такой же трудный, как и немецкий. 2. Мое сочинение не такое длинное, как твое. 3. Сегодня не так тепло, как было вчера. 4. Дом, в котором живет его тетя, такой же старый, как и дом, в котором живет его дядя. 5. Его квартира не такая роскошная, как ее, но она гораздо больше. 6. Джонни не такой богатый, как Дон, но он моложе и гораздо счастливее. 7. Моя собака не такая дружелюбная, как твоя. 8. Ты можешь есть столько, сколько хочешь. 9. Футбольный матч не такой захватывающий, как хоккейный. 10. Этот отель не такой дешевый, как мы ожидали. 11. Его песни не такие популярные, как песни Битлз. 12. Ее брат такой же интеллигентный, как и его жена.
1. as...as. 2. so...as (as...as). 3. as...as. 4. so...as (as...as). 5. as...as. 6. as...as. 7. as...as. 8. so...as (as...as). 9. so...as (as...as). 10. as...as. 11. as...as. 12. as...as. 13. so...as (as...as).
1. Не isn't as tired as she is (as her). 2. Exercise two is as difficult as exercise three. 3. She thinks boxing is as dangerous as wrestling. 4. This house is as high as that one. 5. Today the water in the river is not so warm as yesterday. 6. You are not so clever as father. 7. India is not so large as China. 8. The Thames is as beautiful as the Neva. 9. His grandmother is not so old as his grandfather. 10. Apples are as tasty as plums, but not so tasty as pears. 11. Is the Russian Museum as rich as the Hermitage? 12. Derzhavin is not so famous as Pushkin. 13. The Dnieper is not so long as the Volga. 14. Last year August was as hot as July. 15. He isn't as old as me (as I am). 16. She is as generous as her grandmother. 17. His car is as comfortable as yours. 18. The examination wasn't as difficult as we expected. 19. He is as strong as his brother. 20. This computer isn't as expensive as I expected. 21. Her son is as polite as her (as she is). 22. This work is as interesting as yours.
1. This work is easier than that one. 2. This novel is more exciting than that one. 3. Andrew Mironov was a more talented actor than all others. 4. These people are nicer, more polite, more hospitable than those. 5. This house is higher than that one. 6. Today the water in the river is colder than yesterday. 7. Father is cleverer than you. 8. China is larger than India. 9. His grandmother is younger than his grandfather. 10. Pears are tastier than apples. 11. Our cat is smaller than our dog. 12. My brother is younger than me. 13. Last year February was colder than January. 14. The Dnieper is shorter than the Volga. 15. The Hermitage is richer than the Russian Museum.
1. Новый кинотеатр в нашем районе гораздо больше, чем старый. 2. Он является одним из самых опасных преступников в мире. 3. Невский проспект гораздо красивее, чем наша улица. 4. Наш дом не такой большой, как ваш. 5. Это самая смешная история, которую я когда либо слышал. 6. Трамвайная система не такая надежная, какой она была прежде. 7. Какой у тебя рост? Ты выше меня. 8. Она чувствовала себя такой же сильной, как и ее брат. 9. Мы отправились раньше вас. 10. Он был осторожнее меня. 11. Этот студент самый внимательный в нашей группе. 12. Мне нужно пальто потеплее. 13. Он так же устал, как и ты. 14. Он был одним из самых опытных рабочих на фабрике. 15. Лучше поздно, чем никогда. 16. Она была не такая привлекательная, как ее мать. 17. Его работа не такая трудная, как моя. 18. Он был самым старшим в семье. 19. В море плавать легче, чем в реке. 20. Это самая маленькая комната в нашей квартире.
1. healthier. 2. clean. 3. the worst. 4. taller. 5. larger. 6. shorter. 7. the highest. 8. better. 9. higher. 10. the most beautiful. 11. better. 12. longer. 13. shorter. 14. colder. 15. more difficult. 16. easier. 17. busy. 18. cold. 19. fond. 20. colder. 21. tfre most interesting. 22. the coldest. 23. worse. 24. the hottest. 25. the most beautiful. 26. the best.
1. greyer. 2. the fattest. 3. heavier, heavier. 4. the tallest. 5. most attentive. 6. colder, yellower. 7. the most beautiful. 8. better, good, better, the best. 9. lighter. 10. drier. 11. faster. 12. nice, nicer. 13. angrier, angrier. 14. harder, harder. 15. the tallest. 16. more careful. 17. quiet, quieter.
1. This is the most valuable painting in the Russian Museum. 2. My computer isn't as new as my friend's. 3. Our examinations (exams) are much more difficult than yours. 4. The building of Moscow University is the tallest in the capital. 5. Our town is not so big as Kiev, but it is as beautiful. 6. Nevsky Prospect is one of the most beautiful streets in St. Petersburg. 7. Who is the youngest pupil in our group? — Petrov (is). But he is the tallest. 8. English grammar is difficult, but English pronunciation is more difficult. 9. The shops in our street are larger than the shops in your street. 10. Our TV set is as good as this one. 11. This room is lighter than that one. 12. Today the weather is worse than yesterday. It is colder today and it is raining. 13. My room is not so large as my friend's room, but it is lighter and warmer. 14. Which of these books is the most interesting? 15. November is not such a cold month as January. 16. My father is a very busy man. 17. The Crimea is one of the best places for rest. 18. Today he feels much better.
1. on. 2. in. 3. on. 4. into. 5. on. 6. into. 7. on, in. 8. in. 9. into, on. 10. in. 11. on, into. 12. in. 13. into. 14. on. 15. on. 16. into, on. 17. on. 18. into, on, in, on, on, on, on, on. 19. into, into, on, into.
1. We gathered many mushrooms in the forest. 2. Masha opened the door and went into the house. There was nobody in the house: the bears were in the wood. In the room Masha saw a table. She went up to the table. On the table she saw three plates. 3. Kate was in the room. She was standing at the bookcase. 4. There was a thick carpet on the floor. The children sat down on the carpet and began playing. 5. Where are the boys? — They are playing in the yard. 6. It is winter now. There is snow on the ground. There is ice on the river. 7. She went up to the blackboard, took the chalk and began writing on the blackboard. 8. The butter is on the table. Put it into the refrigerator. And now sit down at the table. There is some juice in this glass. Drink it and put the glass on the shelf. 9. Where is your pen? — It is in my pocket. 10. Put a handkerchief into your pocket. 11. He jumped into the river and quickly swam to the island. 12. Go to the blackboard. 13. Write the date on the blackboard. 14. Hang the picture on the blackboard. 15. She poured some water into the vase and put the flowers into it. Then she went to the window and put the vase on the windowsill. 16. The teacher is standing at the blackboard. He is writing a sentence on the blackboard. The pupils are sitting at the desks. They are writing this sentence in their exercise books. 17. Nick went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. His mother was standing at the stove. She went up to the table, put a cup on the table and poured some tea into the cup.
In the kitchen, at the port, at the swimming pool, in the park, in the wood, at the theatre, in the garden, at the library, in the river, at the shop, in the glass, in the room, at the cinema, in the snow, at school, in the classroom, in the house, in the cup, at the museum, at the institute.
On the shelf, on the windowsill, on the bench, at the plant, on the wall, at the railway station, on the platform, on the floor, on the roof, at the exhibition, at the stop, on the ground, at the concert, on the blackboard, at the lesson, on the bridge, at the stadium, on the snow, on the grass, at work.
1. Where is Nick? — He is at the lecture. 2. Father goes to work every day. 3. Yesterday father was at work and mother was at home. 4. Yesterday I went to the library, Itook a very interesting book at the library. 5. Kate was sitting at the table. There were books and exercise books on the table. Her father went up to the table and put a vase on the table. He put some flowers into the vase. 6. Yesterday we went to the exhibition. We saw a lot of paintings at the exhibition. 7. Where is Tom? — He is at the stadium. He always goes to the stadium on Sunday. And his sister goes to the swimming pool. She is at the swimming pool now. 8. Do you like to go to the theatre? 9. When we came to the railway station, we put our things on the platform and sat down on a bench. Mother went to the shop and bought some lemonade. 10. At the lesson yesterday the teacher said to me: "There are two mistakes on the blackboard. Go to the blackboard and correct the mistakes!" 11. Were you at the concert yesterday? — No, we worked at the library and then we went to the park. We played in the park and then we sat on the grass. 12. Put the book into the bag and go to the blackboard. 13. There are many children in the yard today. 14. There are many students at the lecture today.
1. I went to the garden. 2. I went into the garden. 3. We went to the forest. 4. We went into the forest. 5. Go to the classroom. 6. Go into the classroom. 7. Go to the park. 8. Go into the park. 9. She went to the kitchen. 10. She went into the kitchen. 11. Don't go to the shop. 12. Don't go into the shop. 13. She ran to the yard. 14. She ran into the yard.
1. In winter I usually go to bed at ten o'clock because I go to school and have to get up early. But in summer, when I don't go to school and live in the country, I like to go to bed late. 2. Do you like to read in bed? 3. We did not want to stay in town on such a hot day, so we went to the country. 4. It is very late. Go to bed at once. 5. Where is your little sister? — She is in bed. Mother always puts her to bed at eight o'clock. 6. In summer my mother does not go to work and I do not go to school. We live in the country. My father goes to work every day, so he stays in town. But sometimes he comes to the country after work and goes back to town early in the morning, when I am still in bed.
1. In summer they always go to the south. 2. My father works at a plant and my mother works at a library. My elder brother studies at an institute and I go to school. In the morning father goes to the plant, mother goes to the library, my brother goes to the institute and I go to school. Our grandmother usually goes to the shop in the morning. In the shop she buys foodstuffs. 3. My friend lives in the north. 4. We spent the summer in the south. 5. It was very hot in town, and we decided to go to the country. After breakfast we went to the railway station. At the railway station there were many people. The people were standing on the platform and waiting for the train. It was wonderful in the country. At first we went to the forest. It was cool in the forest. Then we went up to a river. We swam in the river, and grandmother was sitting on the grass at the river. In the evening we went to town. 6. Vladivostok is situated in the Far East. 7. Yesterday we were at the theatre. 8. The day before yesterday we were in the park. 9. Tomorrow we shall go to the cinema or to the museum. 10 Where is your brother? — He is in the room, standing at the window. 11. Where is your sister? — She is at school. 12. Where is the child? — He is in bed. Mother put him to bed half an hour ago. 13. Where is your father? — He is at work. 14. Where is your grandfather? — He is in the park. 15. Where is Nick? — He is at the stadium.
At four o'clock, at half past five, at a quarter to three, at sunset, at a quarter past four, at midnight, at five minutes past five, at ten minutes to two, at noon, at sunrise, at twenty-five minutes past two.
1. at, at. 2. on, at, at, at. 3. on. 4. on. 5. on. 6. on. 7. at. 8. at. 9. at. 10. at, at.
Last month my aunt didn't go to work. She got up at ten o'clock and went to bed at midnight. She often went to the theatre and to the cinema. But this month she gets up at sunrise because she goes to work again. She works at an institute. The academic year at the institute begins in September and finishes in May. In January and June students take examinations. My aunt goes to the institute on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. On Monday she always works at the library. On Friday she usually goes to the country. She gets up at seven o'clock and goes to the railway station. She spends the whole day in the country and returns to town at sunset. Next week my aunt will go to London and next year she will go to New York.
1. On the fourth of June we shall go to the country. 2. I like to go to the park in autumn. 3. This week'we shall meet our friends at the airport. The plane arrives at seven o'clock in the evening. I think that we shall go to bed only at midnight. 4. Last winter he often went to the skating rink on Sunday. 5. Last week we went to the Russian Museum. 6. In summer the sun rises early in the morning and sets late in the evening. 7. Last summer we went to the south. When we were in the south, we went to the sea every day. We got up at sunrise and bathed in the sea. At noon we had dinner and rested. In the evening we went to the park. At sunset we often went to the sea and returned home at half past ten or at eleven. 8. Next year we shall go to the Far East. 9. Next week I shall go to the theatre. 10. Dickens was born in 1812.
At five o'clock, by five o'clock, since five o'clock, at noon, by noon, since noon, since midnight, by midnight, at midnight, since last year, last year, this year, by 2005, by the twentieth of February, on the twentieth of February, since morning, by night, at night, by the first of November, in November, since summer, on Tuesday, by Friday, at half past two, by tomorrow, at sunrise, by spring, in spring, last spring, since last spring, by winter, next year, by next year, since yesterday.
Таблицы всех английских времен
Необходимость знания иностранного языка для успешной работы и карьеры никто не ставит под сомнение. Но найти время для усиленного изучения или восстановления школьных знаний в нашем напряженном ритме непросто. И тогда на помощь приходит персональный компьютер и интернет. Остается только выбрать нужный иностранный язык и начать, не откладывая до следующего понедельника.
Начните отсюда Чтение английских букв
Aнглийские слова с русской транскрипцией